From Ryzom Wiki
For some years now, some homins had been wondering about strange anomalies encountered after the second Kitins Swarm. Their questions have become more and more numerous and pressing. 
Dialogue of the Spirits
But the homins weren't the only ones asking themselves questions, one day this dialogue was perceived:
- — This way to interact with Homins, we have never used it.
- — That logic is adversarial and not useful. Wherever their thoughts can go, ours can go.
- — So far away never have we gone.
- — So far away we must go.
- — We must understand. Our investigations twist and shift. Our memories are confused . Homins memories too.
- — Too many risks!
- — Not to ignore is within us. We need to know.
- — To be useful is within us too. Is it useful?
- — Knowledge is useful.
- — Perhaps we ask our enemies?
- — But how do we start?
- — Is it useful to spread this way of communicating??
- — It is good. Try, but just for a few moments.
- — Watch out.... (Communication is suddenly closed.)
- — They dare! we have to take things in hand before Ma'Duk spreads false truths! And we have to hurry to improve our cybersecurity!
All this forced the Karavan to react:
- Homins researchers, we are aware of your comments. We were hesitant to talk to your people because the level of your knowledge is too far from ours to explain the phenomena that intrigues you. But among scientists it might be possible to exchange views and find a teaching tool for you to transmit our science.
- I'm calling you for a meeting in the Rangers camp of Almati Wood on 19h - Tria, Winderly 15, 2e CA 2581 (*), in the presence of the Powers, in order to provide you with and explanation on the differences in memories that we are all suffering from.
- I'll lead this meeting myself to make sure of the accuracy of the information provided by the Powers, since knowledge of Elias enlightens us objectively. We will leave the shadows because it's time to know more.
The Ranger camp in the Almati Wood
Orphie Dradius has agreed to the request of Nicho Miadi, the Trytonist spokesperson. She had askedd Melga to prepare a stage to greet the representatives of the powers and the Trytonist.
The two Ranger hominas watch that the operations take place properly.
At the due time, a Kami representative appears suddenly on the stage installed for the occasion by the Rangers. Almost instantaneously, a Karavan ship comes down and stands behind the stage. A red-dressed Karavan homina teleports herself on the stage.
Suddenly, seemingly coming from nowhere, Nicho Miadi emerges from behind a tree, glances quickly to check everything is safe, and runs between the two Rangers who welcome the three delegations.
Orphie Dradius addresses to the crowd:
- This is our camp, our house. You are welcome here as our guests. We expect that you will not abuse our hospitality.
Nicho Miadi continues quickly:
- With the help of the hospitality of the Rangers, I could get together Kamis and Karavan to elucidate the mystery of our memories and our differing dialects of our common tongues. Let the Kami speak now.
The Kami starts a strange speech, some kind of multi-monologue which let lots of Atysians puzzled.
- - We are Kami.
- -- We are here to be you.
- - We are many as you are of many minds.
- -- We are one as you are one in Ma-Duk.
- --- Something has happened.
- - We know.
- -- We do not know.
- --- What has happened?
- - We are here.
- -- Knowing is useful.
- --- We are Ma-Duk
- -- We are not Ma-Duk.
- - Ma-Duk contains all.
Nicho understands that the Kami has finished:
- Here, a Karavan scientist tells us she has an explanation. We should listen to her.
The Karavan homina, who appears to be a scientist, has a viewing screen appear on the stage:
- Homins, here you have the results of our observations adapted for your knowledge.
- Homins, please focus your attention on the Viewing Screen. I will present pictures, called Slides. When I say "Slide", you should refresh your view.
Conclusion by Nicho the Trytonist and Orphie the Ranger
- Homins, see the incompetence of the Factions!
- Ma-duk sees nothing!
- The Karavan believes he has understood and is hiding the truth!
- Let us free ourselves from their yoke! Let's think by ourselves!
Nicho slips away.
The Kamin and the Karavan homina leave without another word, and there are very few homins who could notice their eyes crossing.
- I think it will be difficult to find out more.
- One thing is clear: more than ever we need to show our solidarity.
- As a Ranger, I will ensure as much as possible this task we set ourselves, that of defending hominkind against the dangers that are perhaps not only Kitins.
- Thank you for your presence and goodbye.
This is an old post. Craftjenn This is a 201606 test