To the big changes : Patch 2020 • Patch 2019 • Patch 2018 • Patch 2017
Written by the contributors of the wiki.
For the diggers
- Specialization for prospecting mission materials
- For drillers who are at the maximum level in the 5 regions: Atys prospecting and extraction (big space saver on the hand bars).
Prospecting and extracting mission materials (here at the modification of a stanza) images (for now in French)
Prospecting: choose the class to look for for missions
then more finely (here under menu of Goo)
See the rumours uncovered:
- J (opens the mission log) then OPEN THE MISSION BOOKLET (or press Shift+E)
- A new window appears, with on the left the sections: Storyline, Achievements (or yubo points), Daily missions, and Puzzle. By default, you'll see the Daily Missions.
- in storyline, click on the link to the right of "Learn more about recent events" (see image below, for now in French)
A new window: J then OPEN THE MISSION BOOKLET
how to see the rumours we've uncovered (2 windows)
All images are under Category:Storyline (code [[Category:Storyline]] to add in the summary).
On Daily missions
A change in February 2020: Target location for fighter and combat missions. More on [Patch] Daily missions (2019-12-02)
On the forum, Fyrosfreddy has created several interesting posts, named Guide to Broken / Possibly Broken Missions (spoilers ?):
- Spend your Elyps in colors (at the nation's merchants, generic mp of colors: purple, green, turquoise, red, blue) !!!!! See Patch 00803 (19/03/2020).
- Missions book made directly accessible by the combination shift+E and added a link to the Encyclopedia.
- At the Forge meeting (March 30), not yet in-game: RP Tags for Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger
- To obtain these labels, you must wear a jewel on the earring and use Elyps on the merchants of the nation or faction to engrave the allegory on it.
- Equip or un-equip the jewel to display or hide the RP tag
- These tags are only displayed when you are marked "PVP".
- You can show or hide the tag whenever you want. If you are marked PVP and you hide the tags, the current PVP icon (with 2 crosswords) will be displayed.
- To better understand how Allegories works and its origins, you can talk with Zin Di-Dao in kitinslair and start a chained rumor
- More on https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30432/2#2
Imminent release of the new billing service with a switch from WorldPay to Braintree. Braintree will manage recurring subscriptions and premium time purchases. Rates do not change, nor do payment methods and durations.
| 1 month
|| 7.95 €
| 3 months
|| 22.50 €
| 6 months
|| 41.94 €
| 1 year
|| 78.00 €
Premium time purchases (1 month minimum) will also be possible via Braintree, and will be cheaper than via Paypal (which will also remain available).
Steam will also remain available. It will be possible to untie one's own Steam account from the Ryzom billing page.
In a second step we will add the provider Xsolla, which will offer shorter Premium time purchases: 2, 3, 5 and 7 days.
| 2 days
|| 1.00 €
| 3 days
|| 1.50 €
| 5 days
|| 2.00 €
| 7 days
|| 3.00 €
Q: Can the subscription be changed?
A: In the case of the subscription, it will be possible to change the duration at any time. The new duration will only be effective at the end of the current subscription.
Q: Can I change my credit card en route?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Can we continue to play if we cancel our subscription?
A: Yes, until the last day of the subscription.
Collaborative Project:Ryzom Forge
"The wealth of Ryzom resides in what the players and those who love it can bring to it. For this to happen, we must give them the means and opportunity."
This sentence sums up by itself the essence of the project : to expand the Power to Players beyond the single Role-play and finally give the Ryzom community means to act on the game itself.
Last version 2020-03-30•ᐒ
Ryzom is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by the independent French studio Nevrax. The game launched in September 2004 under the name The Saga of Ryzom and received little attention at the time. In August 2006, the name was simplified to Ryzom for marketing purposes. Ryzom is labeled as Science-Fantasy by the creators due to storyline elements that are typically found in both science fiction and fantasy genres. The game's engine, NeL, was created by Nevrax and licensed under the GPL. NeL is currently open source and allows anyone to add to it.
The game earned the Best Story award at MMORPG.COM's 2005 Reader's Choice Awards. Allowing players complete control over everything they do is something not many Online games can quote. Players are not trapped in the "one class only" situation that most MMO's nowadays place them in. Ryzom gives the player the option to learn every single skill in the game, or concentrate on whichever they prefer, for as long as you want; or indeed to what depth you prefer.
Recently Which Gate, the current owners, made a Feedback feedback site. The feedback site is proving incredibly useful, giving players the power to choose what they like and dislike and what should get higher priority in being implemented. Winch Gate is showing that with a little time and focus, much can be achieved. Indeed since the departure of Game Forge France, the game has gone from strength to strength, utilising the feedback from players, and the consistant help from the CS Departments.
Now, you can join us!
The first episode of The Saga of Ryzom takes place on the living planet Atys, to the far reaches of the universe, where four civilizations are trying to heal the wounds of a tragedy of apocalyptic.
There are three generations of this, the great civilizations of Atys perished during the Great Swarm under the onslaught of kitins hordes, sweeping through the underground tunnels, marking the beginning of the war, and then genocide. A great knowledge was lost during the leak but now the time has come for you to reclaim your inheritance !
Join forces with thousands of other homins, master the art of magic, war, and crafts and forge again the fate of your people !