Revision as of 20:28, 5 November 2009 by CeNobiteElf (talk | contribs) (Created page with '==Emotes== See the Emote page for a complete list of emotes. ==Player information== *'''/who''' ''Displays the names of all the players in a region, sorted by account age.'…')
See the Emote page for a complete list of emotes.
- /who Displays the names of all the players in a region, sorted by account age.
- /who gm Displays all the CSR and GM presently online. Note that CSR and GM have a special flag they can activate to hide their online presence, even from this command.
- /gmotd <message> Updates the guild message of the day. Can only be used high officers and the guild leader.
- /guildinvite <name> Invites a player to the respective guild. Can only be used by officers, high officers and the guild leader
- '/chatLog Creates a chatlog in the save folder located in Ryzom's main directory.
- /ignore <name> Adds a player to your ignore list
- /invite Invites a player to your team. Can only be used by the team leader or by someone who is not teamed.
- /tar <name> Targets the nearest entity. Use parentheses to when the entity name contains two or more words.
- /target <name> Same as /tar
- /g Send a message to the guild channel
- /p Send a message to the team channel
- /u Send a message to the universe channel
- /r Send a message to the region channel
- /s Send a message to the around channel
- /y Send a message to the around channel, this differs from /s however in the fact that it has a greater range than the around channel itself and the text appears red (by default)
- /shout Same affect as /y
- /tell <name>, <message> Send a whisper to a player
Developer and GM Commands
Developers and GMs have special commands that they can use for debugging, support, and for hosting live events.