From Ryzom Wiki
Sirigio Trivaldo is a Matis bartender who sometimes appears at party events to dispense drinks and wisdom.
- "Not much of a dancer I am. I'd rather serve the drinks if you don't mind."
- "I personally don't know many Trykers, but i hear they have some shortcomings. Get it?! Shortcoming! Haha ha-ha!"
- "So you are here for the dance, eh <name>? Why don't you show me some moves then?"
- "My brother Cicho runs the bar here in Yrkanis. I help out sometimes when it's busy, or if he's taken ill."
- "Having a nice quiet drink with some good friends; what more could a homin want?"
- "Zoraï only occasionally stop by in the bar; they aren't much for drinking I guess. Don't their masks look creepy to you?"
- "Hello there <name>, another drink, perhaps?"
- "Greetings, <name>!"
- "Are you enjoying the dance?"
- "All that desert heat must have baked the sense out of the Fyros. They are always messing things up!"
- "Who do you think will be chosen for Princess? My vote is on Honey Will, she will go far she will."
- "Our Queen is a real beauty, don't you think?"
- "Did you hear the Fyros Emperor has taken ill? There are rumors that he's been poisoned."
- "I wonder how our Nobles convinced the botanist to leave his laboratory to plant these Royal Beauties..."
- "I love living in Yrkanis. It is a very beautiful city and the Majestic Gardens do honor to their name."
- "Live and let live, that's my motto!"
- "A bartender's wisdom is proverbial, but it seems only to those that are frequent visitors."
- "Ideas are like children; there are none so wonderful as your own."
- "Now where did I put that corkscrew?"