From Ryzom Wiki
todo: reduce differences between EN and FR and check images see discussion too
Depending on what you do, you're going to want to organize your windows differently (specially nice using a small screen, such 13").
You have 4 different game desktops, by default the shortcuts are F1 to F4 (K to change the shortcuts) - keyboard shortcuts are the same in the Game .
As the default is number 1, you can add/hide toolbars and a lot of windows by pressing F1 (hold down the key F1 to open this window):
- F1, F2, F3 and F4: switch on one of your 4 screens (desktops), while
- holding down the Fx key displays the configuration screen of the screen x (x=1 to 4). It can be used as a reminder of several basic keyboard shortcuts.
On each Fx screen, you can change opacity and hide/show and move several toolbars and windows using
- Status: Identity (P), Journal of Mission (J), Encyclopedia (Shift+E)
- Actions & inventory: Inventory (I), action progression (B)
- Guild and Team: Team (T) and later Guild (G)
- Communication: fame (Shift+f), web (Shift+W), Friends
- Orientation: Map
- Animals: Shift+P (as Pets).
- Options: Configuration (U), Keybindings (K), Connection (Shift+N as Network) - in here, global to the game.
Actions & inventory
Guild and Team
- Better not change them (specially I or P), as they show/hide basic windows of the game... it could be difficult to talk with friends, or the support :)