From Ryzom Wiki
A two meter tall bird with a wingspan of up to four meters. A gracious cousin of the izam, flies very quickly close to the ground in search of smaller prey. Characterized by its powerful beak and the extra two pairs of diaphanous wings which secrete a viscous substance allowing it to capture insects and small birds. The yber occurs in jungle and lake land regions.
|Main Ecosystem(s)||Lakes and Jungle|
|Counterattack type||Pierce, Shockwave|
- Naturally immune to Sleep and Stun.
- Moderately resistant to Rot magic.
- Partially resistant to Shockwave and Cold magic as well as slash damage.
- Ybers can release a shockwave upon their enemies when threatened
Ybers, when killed, can be quartered for:
- Level: 160
- Type: Named
- Grade of Materials: Excellent
- Level: 120
- Type: Boss
- Grade of Materials: Supreme
Location: Winds of Muse
Hierarchy of Species