From Ryzom Wiki
Before attempting this rite
You'll need to be at least level 15 to complete this rite, but to actually use the reward that you are given (which you can find when you are making an extraction plan) you will need to be at least level 20.
All prerequisite missions are from Ma-Seng Fuangi who is located just outside Zora, close to the Kami temple. They require a fame of 0 or higher with the Zoraï to attempt them.
Ma-Seng Fuangi needs someone to forage for preservatives
- 8 Portions of Average Dry Wax of quality 3
- 2 Handfuls of Average Dry Wood Sawdust of quality 20
- Reward: 2064 dappers
Maintain Ma-Seng Fuangi's fields
- 1 Handful of Average Dust of quality 40
- Reward: 1419 dappers
- NOTE: There are 2 missions with this name. Pick the one with the materials listed above!
Forage building materials
- 4 Handfuls of Average Damp Wood Sawdust of quality 35
- Reward: 1290 Dappers
The Resources of the Jungle
- 1. Talk to La-Po Len to begin the Rite.
- 2. You must now forage the following jungle materials at quality 20 or higher within 8 hours and 20 minutes and hand them to La-Po Len:
- 5 Fine Sha Amber of Quality 20
- 5 Choice Jungle Sha Amber of Quality 20
- 5 Fine Silverweed Sap of Quality 20
- 5 Choice Jungle Silverweed Sap of Quality 20
- 3. Talk to La-Po Zhuangi
- 4. Now head to Maiden Pond in Maiden Grove
- 5. You must now forage the following materials at quality 30 or higher and hand them to La-Po Len:
- 10 Prime Bitter Aromatic Plants of Quality 30
- Note: You may need to use a fine material plan to have the extraction sources appear.
Congratulations! You've completed the rite!
- Reward: Convert a part of the impact on the source life to damage on your character.