From Ryzom Wiki
Florist is one of the 8 occupations, and one of the 2 taught by the Matis. Of those two, it is the easier occupation, taking place in the normal regions of the Verdant Heights. It mostly involves harvesting flower pistils from the forest, and fetching water and fertilizer to tend to the flowers. The consumables created by this occupation give a bonus to sap regeneration.
- Increases the chance that an improvement action succeeds.
- You are given the option to use it if you have one in your inventory when you begin an improvement action.
- If you chose to use it, it is used up in the process.
You'll receive 1 Lucky Flower when you take on the florist occupation, and 4 whenever you retake the mission while you're already a florist (possible every 2 days).
Using 4 Flower Supply Certificates and 4 Flower Maintenance Certificates, you can create a number of Bouquets.
Bouquets can only be used while sitting down, and they increase your wisdom and thus your sap regeneration for a short time.
The most basic form is the Q10 Basic Bouquet. It takes 1 second to consume, and increases your wisdom by 100 for 10 seconds. This effectively gives you +40 sap regeneration (or +80 sap regeneration if you're sitting down) during those 10 seconds. It prevents the use of any other occupation products for 20 seconds.
Forage Pistil Fragments and put them in the appropriate jars inside the Florist's building. Once you complete the mission by putting the pistils in the jar you'll receive a Flower Supply Certificates. There are 4 jars you may be assigned to fill:
- Jar of Psykopla Pistils: Needs 3 Fragment of Average Forest Psykopla Pistil of at least quality 10.
- Jar of Slaveni Pistils: Needs 3 Fragment of Superb Forest Slaveni Pistil of at least quality 10.
- Jar of Cratcha Pistils: Needs 3 Fragment of Superb Forest Cratcha Pistil of at least quality 10.
- Jar of Assorted Pistils: Needs 1 of each of the above fragments of at least quality 10.
You can only interact with the jar that your current mission assigns to you, and once you fill that jar with the appropriate pistils you'll be randomly assigned a new jar (which might be the same jar again). You can also abandon and retake the mission from Valentina Sinti at any time to get a new random jar.
Pistil Fragments can be foraged from self-popping flower-sources that appear at different locations in the Verdant Heights. The locations where these flowers appear depend on the season. You don't need to be a florist to dig them, however they are useless to a non-florist and cannot be traded. Thus as florist you'll have to dig the pistils for yourself.
At higher grades, you'll need pistil fragments of higher qualities, and you'll also need more of them, but the mission will otherwise work the same.
- Grade 2: Needs 4 Pistil Fragments (or 1 of each for the assorted) of at least quality 20.
- Grade 3: Needs 5 Pistil Fragments (or 1 of each for the assorted) of at least quality 30.
- Grade 4: Needs 6 Pistil Fragments (or 2 of each for the assorted) of at least quality 40.
- Grade 5: Needs 7 Pistil Fragments (or 2 of each for the assorted) of at least quality 50.
Mission 2 of grade 1
Complete a simple task centered around tending for the flowers. Once you do, you'll receive a Flower Maintenance Certificates. There are 4 tasks you may be given:
- Get water from the water barrel inside the Florist's building.
- Get fertilizer from the fertilizer barrel inside the Florist's building.
- Get water from the well to the northeast of Yrkanis and put it in the water barrel inside the Florist's building.
- Get fertilizer from the heap to the east of Yrkanis and put it in the fertilizer barrel inside the Florist's building.
For the first two missions, you simply have to interact with the correct barrel. For the last two, you'll have to interact with the well or heap outside Yrkanis, receive a Small Barrel (5 bulk) and hand this Small Barrel over to the correct barrel in the Florist's building. (You'll need to approach the well from the side to be able to interact with it.)
The mission randomly gives you one of these tasks, and if you complete it, you'll randomly get a new task (which might be the same task again). You can also abandon and retake the mission from Valentina Sinti at any time to get a new random task.
At higher grades, this mission remains exactly the same. You will ofcourse receive higher quality components (and more dapper) for completing the tasks at higher grades, but the tasks are exactly the same.