Patch released September 16th, 2004.
- There is now a delay when you disconnect from the game, in order to prevent abuses.
- The "language" setting in the configurator is now effective (you don't need to edit the .cfg file for it).
- You can now view the game credits, in the Help menu.
- The automatic sentences said by merchant NPCs won't flood the chat window.
- Zoraï Land has been extended, you should be able to access the new zones now.
- Kamis and Karavan teleporters have a "kite" flying above them, so that you can spot them better.
- New loading screens when you launch the game, teleport, leave the game, etc.
- The animation for armor crafting ("sewing") has been improved.
- You can select which gauges to display in your Gauges panel ; just right-click it.
- The 4 default interface layouts (F1 F2 F3 F4) have been reviewed.
- A button in the game configuration lets you select the hardware mouse pointer.
- The Help pages have been updated.
- The progression in Combat between levels 150 and 250 should be easier now.
. The chances of success in Crafting have been increased.
- Buff / debuff effects were not calculated properly, making them mostly unnoticeable.
- The success rate of Crafting actions wasn't calculated properly.
- You can no longer put items in your mektoub's inventory if the mektoub is too far away from you.
- You can no longer send your mektoub to a stable if the mektoub is too far away from you.
- Several bug fixes in death penalty management (XP gain, system messages...).
- When a item reaches 0 HP, you can't make it work again by delogging & relogging into the game.
- Sometimes when gaining XP in several skills at once, the last skill processed didn't get the XP.
- Various bug fixes in guild inventory management.
- A very serious bug in the temporary inventory system has been fixed.
- Character Selection sometimes made you start the game with another character of yours.
- Bad collisions in Fyros Land could make you "fly" ; this has been fixed.
- Several missing animations have been added.
- A "dead bodoc shell" static object was lacking a texture.
- In Direct3D mode, a bug made the textures on some buildings appear as pink.
- The "pad" panel and the icon bar have been cleaned and debugged.
- Lots of text corrections.
- Selecting NPCs with static objets near them shouldn't be a problem anymore.
- The camera shouldn't go through static objects anymore.
- The Action Progression window doesn't show unimplemented actions or stanzas anymore.
- If your target isn't a raw materials source, your character won't try to extract it anymore.
- During patching, a small slider on the right was bugged and didn't work properly.
- A possible memory leak has been corrected.
- A bug exploit allowed some people to cheat during money exchanges.
- Sometimes a black screen appeared before you could login.
- A bug in the patching process sometimes made your game client enter a "patch loop".
- Being in a team keeps you from completing kill-missions (the kill can be attributed to the wrong player).