Patch (26) released November 30th, 2004. Release notes can be read here.
- If your fame with a NPC is too low, he will now refuse to buy any items of yours.
- Some items were still visible when browsing your to-be-sold items list at the merchant, when they should have not been removed because of the timer to sell.
- Your sound volume preference is now saved.
- When taking a teleport, 'movement' keys were not released, this should not happen anymore - e.g. after a teleport, player continued to run while the forward key was released.
- You can't add any items to your mektoub inventory if it's in a far away stable.
- NPCs now show all qualities of items.
- Fixed an issue with area of effect when it was ending at the same tick that a new one was casted.
- Melee, range and anti-magic aura description texts in german have been updated. Some of them were displaying wrong values.
- Spells affecting in a damage way sap and stamina works again as intended.
- Because of a timer fault, some mobs DOTs spells were prematurely interrupted.
- Tribes NPCs using ranged weapons fight back again, beware.
- Made some tuning regarding madness spells.
Foraging & Prospection
- Fixed some error messages about failed specialized prospection.
- The trade window size has been improved in order to match better with some longer texts.
- Removed your name from the item description when browsing the merchant's list.
- Improved the mouse cursor management for a better game experience.
- Guild names and symbols are now always displayed above the characters.