|Date||March 19th, 2020|
|Build||Client v8726 / Data v1921 - Server v1297 / Data v3999|
Patch 803 Client v8726 / Data v1921 - Server v1297 / Data v3999, 2020-03-19 
A client, data and server patch and a restart of the game server are planned on March 19th, 2020 in order to implement the following changes, additions and fixes :
- Icons on the right of the Ranger NPCs' name scaled to 24x24;
- Mission Booklet now accessible by shift+E and with a link to the Encyclopedia.
Improvements & bug fixes
- A bug blocking a mission if an NPC is politely asked a question about rumors during the dialogue about it;
- Some NPCs responding "You are too far away" when asked;
- Scroll bar losing position when group window is minimized;
- Issues resulting from the addition of icons in the drop-down menus.
- The nation merchants that accept Elyps now offer coloured generic raw materials (purple, green, turquoise, red, blue);
- Added confirmation request for the removing of landmarks.
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information and best wishes to you!
A bug blocking a mission if an NPC is politely asked a question about rumors during the dialogue about it;
This issue was generally fixed, however some badly coded missions might still cause you troubles. It was not possible to test all missions so please:
Try to avoid asking for rumors while you also fulfilling a mission for the same NPC (generally, when you already have another conversation bubble opened with the NPC).
In case you get to a situation you are unable to continue with a mission (due a missing option, for example), re-log your character (or restart your client) and let us know about such mission