|Date||April 10th, 2020|
|Build||Client v8915 / Data v1952 - Server v1308 / Data v4022|
Patch 813 - Client v8915 / Data v1952 - Server v1308 / Data v4022 
A patch of the client, data and servers as well as a restart of the game server are scheduled on April 10, 2020 to implement the following changes, additions and fixes :
- Addition : A window can now snap to other windows,
- Change : The MP3 Player now shows the absolute path and media format information in sysinfo,
- Fix: The MP3 Player displays an error when sound is disabled,
- Addition: New /showHideUserLandMark command to hide marker flags on the map,
- Fix : Client window is no longer focused and mouse is no longer frozen during loading when connecting or teleporting.
Changes in Daily missions
- Addition : The basic token reward option,
- Change : 20% increase of rewards for occupation product supply missions,
- Change : Decreased the quantity required for level 2 and higher occupation products.
Addition : RP Tags (roleplay)
For Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger.
The links point to the corresponding categories.
- In order for your character to wear these tags, you must wear an earring jewel and use Elyps to have the Allegory engraved engraved on it by the merchants of your nation or faction.
- Hang or remove the jewel to display or hide the RP tags.
- These tags can only be displayed when you are in PvP (player vs. player) mode (2).
- You can show or hide these tags whenever you want. If you hide them, only the current PvP tag (the one with two crossed swords) will be displayed.
The Ryzom team remains at your disposal for any further information, and wishes you all the best!
The Ryzom team
- To better understand how allegories work and where they come from, you can talk to Zin Di-Dao at the Kitin's Lair and start a series of rumours.
- For reasons of role-play logic, these RP tags are only displayed when you have activated your PvP tag. Indeed, your character being considered, RP speaking, as a flesh and blood homin, he cannot be invulnerable to the attacks of other homins. This is not contrary to "pacifist" role-playing (no player in PvP mode is obliged to attack), but simply reflects the physical vulnerability of the character whose role you play. When you display an RP tag (nation, faction, organization, or other), it simply replaces the usual "HRP" PvP tag (the one with two crossed swords). This makes it easy to distinguish between HRP players who simply want to fight in PvP and RP players who accept their character's physical vulnerability.