From Ryzom Wiki
|Main Ecosystem(s)||Desert and Forest|
The raspal is a hoofed mammal belonging to the same order as the capryni. It has a slender head, long neck and two winglets situated on the crest enhancing its stability and allowing it to work up to a fast gallop even over uneven terrain. Lacking eyes, the raspal is relies on a powerful sixth sense of echo-location for navigation. For defense, it is equipped with a hard and rasping horny hide and a lethal punch on the underside of its belly. This herbivore occurs in the desert and forest areas.
- Naturally immune to slow movement and root.
- Moderate resistance to rot magic.
- Partial resistance to cold magic and blunt damage.
- Raspals have a self-heal that they'll use if their health gets too low.
Raspals can be quartered for:
- Level: 170
- Type: Boss
- Grade of Materials: Supreme
- Location: Sawdust Mines
- Level: 160
- Type: Named
- Grade of Materials: Excellent
- Location: Frahar Towers
Hierarchy of Species