It's just a Draft, feel free to correct and change D
--CraftJenn, Ranger 17:44, 6 March 2020 (CET)
Previously, I didn't notice these buildings.
I tried unsuccessfully the orange boundaries, after I noting a change
There were several members of us during this visit: p
The comments could not always be hidden (I tried to hide the names).
A first glance
As we are Rangers, we have access to the 4 capitals...
We started near Fairhaven: Kiwalie chose an island, and we just had to talk to the Agent
We arrive then on a whole new region (some are very quirky).
OOC: The Island window changes, a new toolbar is active.
For the moment, we can spawn a mektoub and an Intendant. Some commands are available. You can see here the entry, which is also a rez point.
The scenic editor is used to customize a Guild Island, but is also available via the orange terminals, located near the capitals.
It is also called "Pocket Worlds Creator" or "PoWo Creator".
Customize a Guild IslandSE is the entry to the Scenography Editor,
Clicking on this SE opens a second window :
the 3 icons at the top right: adding a group (of objects), hide / mask the collisions, reset (delete all your objects and groups). Below we see some tests: the first one has 32 objects, the second one 13, each group is on its line and has 3 buttons: Hide Edit Remove.
Now, let's see below the two windows, with some tests: the Batiments has 17 objects, Divers 1, each group is on its line and has 3 buttons: Hide Edit Remove.
- The small triangle at the top left minimizes the large window
A tree test
Better close the Guild / Island window now (G)...
We will add trees here (on the left, choose Plants).
Go to the desired place, choose a tree (the window SE Shape List is automatically reduced), don't clic yet... Then, make 2 clicks to add two trees, and then right click to exit.
The red cross, on the right, will erase those in excess. Save.
- To move something, the easiest way is to go to the new place and draw it to yourself, either on the object (on stage) or
- To reduce the size, without deforming: Save (as soon as you let go, it applies), then Shape Edition / Scale / Axis X & Y Z : see how it turns when moving the hand, left click to exit.
- Shape Edition / Rotate / Scale / Z is very handy and useful.
- You can not create a group in a group. When you edit a group, the others are hidden. Groups can not be used to move a group of objects. We can not rename them (annoying).
- Guild islands use SEd too
- all SEd images are under atys:category:SEd (thanks to add code [[category:SEd]] when uploading SEd images)
- To Pocket Worlds (from 2018 July), present ARK and Ring (Forge).
- On the forum
- ** Official announcement of Scenography Editor, Dec 2016.
- Official announcement of 2601 Jena's Patch of the Year (Patch 3.5.0 - Feb 2019), which announces the islands of guilds
- Discussion about the Scenic Editor and the Script Editor, Dec 2016
It was a technology, type Karavan, that I never knew  since disappeared for ages.
OCC: There are traces here and elsewhere.
The new features presented on this page, are from recent developments, and the current version of ARK is not the same at all 
See this old video "Ryzom Ring Scenario Editor Open Source MMORPG" (from July 2010) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQFCFRlrW5o
Thanks to use on COMMON Category:Guild Island
The beta SE, a different interface :
- Official announce on forum "Jena Year 2602 Patch (Patch 3.5.0 - 2019-02-08)"
- Discussion on the Guild Islands
- OOC: there are 5 islands per country, Almati goes in the PR
- I learned last night while chatting, that it was reserved for users of Windows, but I am using Linux for years ...
- I have no technical information on the subject ... In addition, it there are two names:
- Ark, forRyzom Arkitect
- ARCC, for Advanced Ryzom Content Creator