From Ryzom Wiki
|Historical amber: The Chiefs|
|Sharükos of the Fyros|
|Reign||2479 - 2481|
|Burial||cremated in Pyr, Cerakos Gate.|
It was in the reign of Cerakos, the one they called the fated
That befell the greatest loss in history ever related
The leaves were gold in other lands, the sun had ceased to glare
When Fyros bold with miners' hands came upon a lair.
- 2449 - 2481
- Former Fyros Sharükos
- Husband of Lydia, brother of Leanon.
- Father of Dexton.
- Also called Cerakos the Fortunate (or "the Fate") because of the events of his life.
- Cerakos II led the Fyros people into the Prime Roots, but he also found death there while fighting one of the first waves of Kitin at the beginning of the Great Swarming.
- Not being able to light a fire in the Primes Roots without causing a catastrophe, his body is embalmed while waiting to be cremated by the Sacred Fire according to the tradition.
- A pyre was erected to incinerate the embalmed body of the Emperor Cerakos II. The first bricks of Pyr were laid on this very spot, and this pyre became the great gate of the city. A commemoration of the burning of the Emperor takes place every year under the moon of the winter solstice.
|Les Sharükos des Fyros|
| Dyros (2275 - 2295) • Hempios (2295 - 2314) • Dalynder (2314 - 2325) • Krythos (2325 - 2329) • Arispotle (2329 - 2361) • |
Cerakos the Righteous (2361 - 2376) • Ryclid (2376 - 2381) • Pythese (2381 - 2388) • Abylus the Scholar (2388 - 2438) • Pyto (2438 - 2440) •
Thesop (2440 - 2470) • Krospas (2470 - 2479) • Cerakos II (2479 - 2481) • Dexton (2481 - 2562) • Lykos (2562 - )
Last version 2020-10-21•ᐒ