From Ryzom Wiki
⛏ !!! Work in Progress !!! ⛏ ⛏ My main draft is the French version (2019_05_14)
To the public RC channel #pj-ryzom_wiki (talk, organize wikis).
The channels names help to understand their nature. The names that begins by:
- pub all can see/find them (in RC), and all can write in. Icon
- dyn are dynamical channels (created IG). Need more information about that for help
- priv can't be found (until be invited in it, by the RC admin or the owner of the channel). There's several parameters (an X user can only answer or write...). Icon
- irc- players can write in it (tested on the 30th May 2019). IRC (freenode server) was the old way of contact Ryzom teams. irc-forge, irc-core and irc-support are bridges between RC and the IRC respective channels.
Some are invisible for players, only Team or Project members can see them:
- t- Team channel (with cloud files access and KB tasks of the Team).
- pj- For a Project (with cloud files access and KB tasks of the members of the group who work on this Project).
Image and table are sorted according to the number of users who are members of the channel:
|Channel name||Languages||Note (with RC's Description)||Rq|
|pub-uni||multilingual||Atys Universe||Linked to the chat in game, UNIVERS tab|
|pub-general2||multilingual||erased the 18th May 2019||seems empty (usefull to see who login/logout) - the serveur is up, in archive|
|pub-announcements||multilingual||Channel in read-only for all players. Goal: inform in real time about current issues.||To inform there's now an event or some meeting, issues or patch...|
|pub-event-lore||EN||Info: You have questions about events or Lore? You are in the good channel! Let's talk with Event and Lore teams!!||Public.|
|pub-ryzom-core-forge||mostly EN||dev on the server side, description, sujet vides||Read only|
|pub-uni-fr||FR||UNI FRANCAIS||Linked to the chat in game, FRENCH tab|
|pub-uni-en||EN||English UNI||Linked to the chat in game, ENGLISH tab|
|pub-uni-de||DE||Deutsch UNI||Linked to the chat in game, German tab|
|pub-dev||EN||Empty Description||Lot of stuff in here|
|pub-general||mostly EN||Used when reboot the server, empty description||The subject shows "server up"|
|pub-uni-ru||RU||Russian UNI||Linked to the chat in game, Russian tab|
|pub-uni-es||ES||UNI Spain||Linked to the chat in game, Spanish tab|
|irc-forge||EN and FR||dev||IRC channel to talk about Forge|
|irc-support||EN and FR||for the support||To use if RC is down. Read only channel|
|irc-core||EN et FR|
|dyn-ryzomforge||multilingual||RYZOM FORGE||Réunions Ryzom Forge, onglet RYZOMFORGE (lié au chat en jeu, si on a ouvert IG ce canal)|
|pj-ryzom_wiki||EN and FR||Wiki channel||Created on the le 13th May 2019. Public channel|
Faction and Guild channels
If you choose a nationality or a faction, then you will find its channels in RC, as well as the channel of your guild.
With RC, no team canal.
Other channels in read only mode:
- https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-ryzom-core-forge archived (empty ?)
Private conversion and faction channel won't be developed here. See Chat/RC FAQ.
On the wiki, some pages about multilingual https://en.wiki.ryzom.com/wiki/WikiTrad-EN https://fr.wiki.ryzom.com/w/index.php?title=WikiTrad