From Ryzom Wiki
|Historical amber: The Chiefs|
|Reign||2504 - 2506|
Grand Sage Fung-Tun was a Jenaïst and the leader of the Zoraï people from 2504 to 2506 JY. In 2504 JY he became Grand Sage . His reign was only two years long though; During his rule he established Jena as the Kami superior and unsuccessfully tried to convert the Fyros to Jenaïsm.
- Né en 2433
- Very influential sage during the Great Exodus that led to the Prime Roots.
- Father of Nuo Tun, who was Curator of the Jen-Laï Archives.
- It was he who guided the Great Sage Hoï-Cho into the New Lands, and searched a suitable place to create a new capital, Zora.
- After the death of Hoï-Cho, He opposes Mabreka, disciple and presumed heir of Hoï-Cho. He uses his influence to exile Mabreka and takes power among the Zoraï. He eventually refuted the writings of Hoï-Cho about the Kamism of Revelations and proclaimes Jena again as the supreme Kami.
- He becomes completely insane and orders that Zora is closed off to all foreigners ; then loses any control on the Zoraï. Seeing this, Mabreka returns from exile and deposes of Fung-Tun.