- Heernis organized it,
- from the 3h - Prima, Frutor 13, 2nd AC 2605 to the 11h - Quarta, Frutor 16, 2nd AC 2605 (OOC: IRL Date 2019-10-05 20h CEST),
- in Loria, (we met in Avendale, and finished there too)
Heernis made the teams. Only basic mats, each team leader gave to him the mats.
The appOOC » The mysterious vision at the Kami Blast
In the future there will also be the possibility to register for the event. In addition, you will be able to individually enter the desired material, in which country you are the master harvester, and whether you want to lead a team.
The material you are entitled to will then be calculated automatically.
For app deniers, you can check out the Guild API here: ge08c6d6321bbd288816096d4415ed1cab8ba65c8
Many thanks to Lasabo for creating this app!
Announces on Forums » EVENTS »:
- [Player] The mysterious vision at the Kami Blast
- OOC » The mysterious vision at the Kami Blast
- Five teams:
- Amber: Joabu, Nightviper, Draigoch
- Seed: Kyrean, Kyriann, Kr=yriean, Thottan, Craftjenn
- Wood: Elhora, Tapioca, Aubanae, Jany and Zakkk - the Winners
- Node: Lasabo, Fishgod, Jiyan, Dullahan
- Resin: Dorothee, Affsa, Daniellea, Balkhog, Audeva
Lucios , 2nd CA 2605 Boom (The Kami come to kill the diggers, as we did not cure life, but just soil)
Later, in Avendale
On this wiki, more on
- Harvesting (2011).
- About the automatic translation (Arround channel only for now, on the Oct. 6th 2019), see Patch 2019.
- About Special commands, Chat, Macros and API key.
From Dullahan : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA_ir-TCidk
- Lucios from Craftjenn. It was the 1st time I see a Kami blast (usually, when I dig, I take care of the live of sources). I found it was not a good idea to meet in this place, as several homins were attacked by Guards... but it was very fun.
All images are in the common atys:Category:Kami blast.
If you add your screenshots, thank to use at least the [[Category:Kami blast]] code when uploading - you can add several other existing category, as much as you want. And if there's a lot of French text add in text FR, DE for German... as atys commun is for all, English is default language.