Translation to review
Don't blame the contributors, but come and help them 😎
Reference text ( Maintained text, used as reference ) : fr:Patch 2019
Notes: Thanks to read and correct this English version. (Craftjenn, 2019-09-01)
What's up in 2018, in 2017 back to User Manual.
Ryzom Chat (chat.ryzom.com), Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2347192496/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ryzom
To learn more about upcoming additions: Patch_2019/Forge_Reports#2019_Sept
25/26 Sept 2019
: Ulu works. Announce on the forum.
- first phase of the migration of the game server to a new, more efficient machine.
- Resolved the Friday, 27th (2pm French time): API not yet migrated => small gap between the atysian time and bm.
- Removal of the 15-year-old island
- Corrections: Nexus map is the right one, the underwear came back...
Ryzom's 15 Years Celebration see https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/29956/1&post197059=en#1
- New visual elements for the Island
- New rewards
- Added display item buffs and enchant info directly on icon
- Added target closest landmark command (/lmtar)
- Added set compass to target mode after successful /tar command
- ingame browser improvements
- Updated info behavior for healed sap and stamina
- Updated unknown tribe fame visuals
- Updated missions icons to be distinct but not confusing with nations backgrounds
Patch - 2019-06-26
Various balancing of classic missions:
- Reduction of the loss of reputation per mission for non-marauders.
- Addition of a maximum limit of fame that can be won or lost per mission.
- Correction of waiting times to resume a completed mission.
- Enhancement of classic craft missions.
Changes to upgrade the "camp tour" missions (Dappers, Nation Points): decrease in the weight of a package, in order to be able to carry out the mission without a Mektoub.
More on https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/29804/1&post196134=en#1
JY 2603 patch
The 21th June Update on official forum Revaluation of the game's missions to expand your fun.
The 28th May Patch 745 is available. Fix the matis<->fyros fame switch and Nexus map.
For US: May, 17th May after 22:00 UTC, and May 18th after midnight CEST. To JY 2603 Documentation (work in progress).
In short (see full message on the official forum), a client, data and server patching and a restart of the game server :
- new interface for teleportation at Kamis and Karavan altars, Option to automatically rebuy a Kami or Kara pact after a TP (requires max fame)
- ZIG me up: option to put a Zig in the bag, your Zig can be teleported with you
- team Invite button in Guild Member List and Friend List
- welcome message in chat channels
- Kami and Karavan teleport pacts no longer have weight/bulk in your bag
- Ryzom installer (new URLs for download, erasing of a profile on MAC or Linux debugged)
- New fresh backgrounds for icons
- landmarks stored in XML file instead of ICFG file (meaning editable out of game)
- new underwear icons (they now show the right color)
This patch also includes the results of the work done on Dynamic Events (DE), New Horizons (NH) and the target command.
- Dynamic Events: addition of the "Kitin Invasion", "Puzzle" Dynamic Event, a new button in the Map (to display all Dynamic Events, with a new a blue round icon)
- New Horizons: merger of New Horizons and Brotherhood of the Fortunate Gubani; global limit for "Support Missions" (fame rewards) removed; 1 000 dappers for all (whatever their fame)...
- Target command now supports keyword search (e.g. for a yubo) as follows:
- /tar yubo -- no quotes, target closest entity that contains 'yubo' in its name;
- /tar suckling yubo -- no quotes, target closest entity that contains both 'suckling' and 'yubo' in its name;
- Order not important, full words not needed '/tar y kling' would be a match. Also /tar "ora" -- with quotes, Will target an entity who's name starts with 'ora', as currently /tar "suckling yubo" -- with quotes, targets an entity who's name starts with 'suckling yubo';
- some current old macros may need quotes now for short keywords, i.e. 'ora', but existing macros using quotes will continue to work.
Addendum: Evolution of hardware infrastructure
The month of March and the beginning of April were the occasion for a spring cleaning, including:
- the moving of the billing server to https://account.ryzom.com
- the migration of Ryzom Chat to another server while retaining its URL: https://chat.ryzom.com.
- the migration of the Yubo server to a new, more powerful machine; it is now dedicated to the tests required by ongoing developments;
- the installation, identical to that of Yubo, of a new server called Gingo, which hosts the tests for acceptance of completed developments before they are put into operation on Atys; this is the pre-production server whose implementation was long overdue;
The next step in the hardware reconfiguration of the platform will see the migration of Atys, the game server, to new higher performing machine and the confirmation of Gingo as the Atys mirror server facilitating the application of patches and providing a rescue solution in the event of a failure of the latter.
The Ryzom Team remains at your disposal for any additional information, and best wishes to you!
More on the official forum https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/29692/1&post195145=en#1
Jena Year 2602 Patch v3.5.0
On the forum Patch 3.5.0 - 2019-02-08 https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/29373/1&post192850=en#1
In very very short : a client, data and server patch + a restart of the game server, on February 8th, 2019 :
- New rewards at Wheel of Fortune
- Guild Islands
- Yubokin comes to settle on the island of Silan
- Change in OP battles: Removal of the neutral status during the battle
- Ranger Gameplay balance, Marauder Improvments
- Clients Improvements
As an example of lovely Improvements : UI-Scale for all Clients, let's have a look in System / Configuration / Graphics / General :
It goes from 0.80 to 2.00.
And new Inventory features, with a better quality filter (here, only mats, from q 50 to q 200)
To Discovery of guild islands, by CraftJenn.
See Patch 2019/Forge Reports.
--CraftJenn, Ranger du Cercle du Bois d'Almati (talk) 10:18, 28 January 2019 (UTC)
Collaborative Project:Ryzom Forge
"The wealth of Ryzom resides in what the players and those who love it can bring to it. For this to happen, we must give them the means and opportunity."
This sentence sums up by itself the essence of the project : to expand the Power to Players beyond the single Role-play and finally give the Ryzom community means to act on the game itself.
Last version 2019-09-01•ᐒ