From Ryzom Wiki
- The famous marauder is particular. From -100 to 50 it is linked to other fames. The famous marauder is the opposite of the highest famous nation or faction.
- Let's imagine that you have -20 in all fames and -10 in Tryker.
- * The famous marauder is thus 10 (the highest of the non-marauder fames was the tryker at -10).
- * Now making a mission of the camp, the famous Tryker goes down to -11. Automatically the famous marauder is adjusted and becomes 11.
- Once all the nation and faction fames are at minus 50, the famous marauder reaches 50. It is no longer possible to raise the famous marauder by lowering the nation/faction fames: it is necessary "at that moment" to carry out the missions of the Masters of the Goo who give the famous marauder.
- To the official announcement of the patch on the forum ; here is a summary, which concerns the marauders:
- All other fames are now capped to -40 after a character has done the marauder rite;
- A marauder can do missions from the Masters of the Goo tribe to increase the marauder fame above 50;
- A teleport fx has been added to Marauders as for Kami/kara. To display the teleport fx, a marauder must have 100 in marauder fame
- The xp catalysers have been replaced by sap recharges in Marauder Bosses loots
- The Marauder camp in Nexus have now less aggressive creatures.
- A maraudeur mini campment will be created in each continent. The first one, in Aeden Aqueous, is up with missions to lower the Tryker fame;
- The zinuakeen of the region has been moved to the mini campment;
- Addition of a third skin for outpost drills: the Marauder one, available to any guild whatever its Faction.