From Ryzom Wiki
Is this not basically the same as Prime Roots and contains the missing / complementary information?
- You know that the wikis comes from merge of different wikis ? I guess that's why. Usually, when merging from several sources, the way is to:
- import all
- check doublons, and add link to other wikis (other languages)
- Or, it comes from a bad link (from French ? LOL)
- I added your name, as you forgot to sign your comment D
- --Jenn, Ranger (pj-ryzom_wiki sur RC) 12:01, 12 June 2020 (CEST)
I asked myself this same question. It is indeed a second Prime Roots page. It has been created by Nilstilar while he was making a page set about ecosystems. This page is supposed to be a subset of the Prime Roots one, restricted to the ecosystems topics (climate, Fauna, Flora...) and intended to be transcluded in the Ecosystems page. I suppose that another (better?) solution would have been to make it a subpage of Prime Roots page and transclude whole or part of the content in both pages.
btw the same problem occurs or will occur in other languages.
--Dorothée (talk) 08:05, 14 June 2020 (CEST)