All the help you need to contribute to the Encyclopatys or simply to find your way around.
The help catalog contains theoretically all possible help, but here is the list recommended by seasoned contributors. Pages in the "Help" namespace contain wiki-specific thematic documentation; see Help:Main Page
Before going into technical details, some basic remarks (in progress): How and why Help:Why create an account?.
- Presentation of the wiki toolbars because in order to communicate, it is good to speak the same language, to understand what we are talking about.
- The Writing Guide (feel free to correct it, and and improve it).
- Wikis are often criticized for their research, but the forum's research is not at all practical either... I've written some notes on research here: Help:Search (Search and find is in game help).
- For translators: WikiTrad-EN, atys:Category:Tools for Translation
Quite quickly, everyone makes a personal notepad (under some OCC sub-page on your profile), with the "wiki code snippets" frequently used :p
Personally, I think that wiki code is easier than forum codes.
- Don't hesitate to contact us on the public channel of wiki contributors at https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pj-ryzom_wiki