From Ryzom Wiki
Some tips about how search and find: people (homins or player or toons and/or NPC), your mektoub and appartment, places, acronyms, help, informations on the wiki... but some in game tips too (how move stuffs from a mektoub to an other one), organize windows...
General tipsAbout Game interface:
- on compass: (right click on the black compass to open the menu ) put your Animals/toub or team mate or mark (see map) on your compass (or Radar). Only works if you are on the same map as the desired toub (otherwise it indicates an incorrect direction). Target will add on compass what your macro or target command result (see /tar on Special command).
- On the map (M), you can only see the toubs if they are not in a stable. A toub in a barn cannot be found using the map (as a team mate who is in an apartment won't be on map).
- More on Webapps main who present some webapps
- You have IG 4 virtual desktop (from F1 to F4), to help you organizing windows.
Move and organize
Tips about find, sort and store your belongings
Using the Inventory (to open inventory, key I)
- In various tabs, one has access to the inventory of his mektoubs and his apartment/guild if one is in his apartment/guild, but not directly the inventory of his guild when in apartment (it is necessary to configure a webapps).
- To move a whole mats stack: hold down the key SHIFT, while drag the stack (from bag to mektoub for ex), you won't need to confirm quantity
- New Inventory features, at the bottom of the Inventory window (I), with a better filter 
- with string filter (for ex: choice, sup or beng...)
- with quality intervals, here some examples: 180-210 shows items from q180 to q210 ; -150 shows those from q1 to q150...
- Your guild own a Outposts? When you are near outpost, you can access Guild Hall Inventory (OCC: using I, GUILD tab box) - useful to empty your bag, by the way.
- Free account players:
- you can buy only 1 mount mektoub.
- No apartment (you can buy one, but can't use it - is it true in 2019 ???).
- even if you are a Hight Officer, you can't pick stuff from your Guild Hall (you can drop stuff in it, but no take any thing from it).
- To move stuff (from one inventory to another), you must be IG, and close enough (19m) of your mektoubs, or be in your apartment.
- You can not "move" your apartment: you have to empty it, abandon it and buy another one (as for the mektoubs - don't free it until empty it or you will loose all it contains, support can't help you to get back its content).
Sell at very expensive rate
When you sell to a Merchant or Hawker, put the maximum prize (on % write 9999), you will have a week to take it back (in same country: for ex, if you sell in desert, you'll find them in the 3rd tab box in desert only (Fyros kami/like land), not in Trykers Lakes or Matis Forest...).
Works on Silan, for free and sub accounts.
apartment and toubs
Where is my apartment ? You comes back from a very long travel, and can't remember where it was ? Try armory or https://ryapp.bmsite.net/index.php If you can't wear any more your clothes: check if you paid LOL
Where are my mektoubs ?
- via its Inventory (tool filter), we see which country it is from (and therefore in which nation it is located, sometimes that is enough).
- https://www.ryzomarmory.com shows you where they are.
- With BM:
- Create an API Key (don't forget to clic "never expires"), and
- create a note with this key and the URL https://ryapp.bmsite.net/index.php (paste the key here)
- webapps: baggapp to see inventory of toubs (guild and apartment) but don't show where they are.
- ryzomarmory is the best to find your Zigs https://www.ryzomarmory.com/
- More on Webapps main, and
Where is my friend
If around try the command in the chat /tar name (it can be /tar "Cetis Cegrips"); More on Special command.
Searching an homin (a player)
On this wiki: Category:Homins group all Category:Player Characters and non players homins - on the English wiki (on French it's fr:Category:Homins - quite a big page, with other sub-categories, de:Category:Homins...)
Searching NPC (Non Playing character)
Search a place
- use the BM map https://ballisticmystix.net/?p=map
- A English/German/French translation issue? see the array with places names in the different languages, at atys:Atys_Places. Moniq's webapps can help too.
- Teleporter show the zones and Kami/Karavan TP locations, with prize of the TP... the French wiki's version can be nice too (when talking with French people) fr:Manuel de l'utilisateur/ListeTPFranglais
- Forage spots https://sites.google.com/site/ryzommaps/home
Search and find on wikis
- see New2019