From Ryzom Wiki
- Help in game
- Wiki help: Create a wiki account • Writing Guide • Category:Help • Images categorization
- 1 Big changes
- 2 New Billing Service
- 3 Patches
- 3.1 Patch 00791 - 2020/02/19
- 3.2 Patch 00803 - 2020/03/19
- 3.3 Patch 00813 - 2020/04/10
- 3.4 Patch 00831 - 2020/05/05
- 3.5 Patch 00832 - 2020/06/27
- 3.6 Patch 00832-a - 2020/08/27
- 4 News from Forge and Forge meetings
- 5 References
Written by the contributors of the wiki.
- Unification of Uni channels (from in-game chat and RC) and translation of the UNI, REGION and FORGE channels with DeepL
- The Forge channel will also be translated (with in RC various pub-forge-fr, pub-forge-en ...)
- Rewriting Ranger Aspiration Mission, and the hexagonal camp changed to circle in Almati Wood
- Enhanced Vigilance Plan on test in the land of the Matis.
- Added an option in Daily Mission: the player can replace a mission (not "trades") with anothe* r randomly chosen one (limited to four uses).
- The Outposts are documented.
- New version of RC installed
- Adding macros to get the Zigs in and out of the bag.
The Outposts are documented.
- Spend your Elyps in colors (at the nation's merchants, generic mp of colors: purple, green, turquoise, red, blue) !!!!! See Patch 00803 (19/03/2020).
- Missions book made directly accessible by the combination shift+E and added a link to the Encyclopedia.
- RP Tags for Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger
The links point to the corresponding categories.
- To obtain these labels, you must wear a jewel on the earring and use Elyps on the merchants of the nation or faction to engrave the allegory on it.
- Equip or un-equip the jewel to display or hide the RP tag
- These tags are only displayed when you are marked "PVP".
- You can show or hide the tag whenever you want. If you are marked PVP and you hide the tags, the current PVP icon (with 2 crosswords) will be displayed.
- To better understand how Allegories works and its origins, you can talk with Zin Di-Dao in kitinslair and start a chained rumor
- More on https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30432/2#2
For the diggers
- Specialization for prospecting mission materials
- For drillers who are at the maximum level in the 5 regions: Atys prospecting and extraction (big space saver on the hand bars).
Prospecting and extracting mission materials (here at the modification of a stanza) images (for now in French)
See the rumours uncovered:
- J (opens the mission log) then OPEN THE MISSION BOOKLET (or press Shift+E)
- A new window appears, with on the left the sections: Storyline, Achievements (or yubo points), Daily missions, and Puzzle. By default, you'll see the Daily Missions.
- in storyline, click on the link to the right of "Learn more about recent events" (see image below, for now in French)
All images are under Category:Storyline (code [[Category:Storyline]] to add in the summary).
- The forum now has a new section under Role Play (Public)
- Season In Black Versus White
- If you meet bugs, send us a ticket with the pnj name, it will allow us to be more reactive.
- add your comments to Feedback on Storyline and suggestions for improvements
- Craftjenn won't do any documentation on that (too much clics for her)...
On Daily missions
A change in February 2020: Target location for fighter and combat missions. More on [Patch] Daily missions (2019-12-02)
- trailer video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdjfML--aA
On the forum, Fyrosfreddy has created several interesting posts, named Guide to Broken / Possibly Broken Missions (spoilers ?):
New Billing Service
Patch 00791 - 2020/02/19https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30283/1&post198844=en#1
More on Patch 00791
Patch 00803 - 2020/03/19https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30352/1&post199287=en#1
More on Patch 00803.
Patch 00813 - 2020/04/10https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30432/3#3
Patch 813 - Client v8915 / Data v1952 - Server v1308 / Data v4022 
- Addition : A window can now snap to other windows,
- Change : The MP3 Player now shows the absolute path and media format information in sysinfo,
- Fix: The MP3 Player displays an error when sound is disabled,
- Addition: New /showHideUserLandMark command to hide marker flags on the map,
- Fix : Client window is no longer focused and mouse is no longer frozen during loading when connecting or teleporting.
Changes in Daily missions
- Addition : The basic token reward option,
- Change : 20% increase of rewards for occupation product supply missions,
- Change : Decreased the quantity required for level 2 and higher occupation products.
Addition : RP Tags (roleplay)
For Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger.
The links point to the corresponding categories.
- In order for your character to wear these tags, you must wear an earring jewel and use Elyps to have the Allegory engraved engraved on it by the merchants of your nation or faction.
- Hang or remove the jewel to display or hide the RP tags.
- These tags can only be displayed when you are in PvP (player vs. player) mode (2).
- You can show or hide these tags whenever you want. If you hide them, only the current PvP tag (the one with two crossed swords) will be displayed.
Patch 00831 - 2020/05/05
Patch 831 - Client v8927 / Data v1994 - Server v1308 / Data v4056 
- Fix: Sound cuts during loading.
- Fix: Fixed client crash when changing character.
Changes in the Storyline
- Add: Setting up scientist camps in the Nexus
- Change: Modifications to the surface of the Nexus following the 2608 tremors.
- Change: Relocation of teleporters in the Nexus.
Patch 00832 - 2020/06/27
Patch 832 - Client v9062 / Data v2027 - Server v1319 / Data v4076 
- Added: Objects for Events.
- Fixed: Outpost history information.
- Fixed: geometry of the Ranger Circle of Almati Wood and missing translation
- Fixed: Lot of Translation issues.
- Fixed : Rewriting Ranger Aspiration Mission.
- Added: option in Daily missions: Player can replace any non-occupation mission by another random (limited to 4 uses).
- Fixed: Issue in Daily Mission where sometimes a same occupation can be appeared twice.
- Updated : Rocket Chat in latest version.
- Added: Macros for Zigs to enter and leave bag.
- Added: Tryker and Fyros scientists arrived at the Nexus...
- Added: Translations to Universe, Region and Forge.
- Removed: All language channels (uni-en, uni-fr, uni-es, uni-de, uni-ru).
- Added: Flags to see the original text and lang.
- Added: Tricky anti-spam system (just prevent duplication of same text).
In Rocket Chat
- Removed: #pub-uni
- Removed: #pub-forge.
- Added: #pub-forge-XY.
- Added: emoji flags and links to see the original text and lang.
- All: #pub-uni-[fr, en, de, es, ru] are linked to ingame Universe channel.
- All: #pub-forge-[fr, en, de, es, ru] are linked to ingame Forge channel.
Patch 00832-a - 2020/08/27
Patch 832-a - Client v9062 / Data v2027 - Server v1319 / Data v4076 
- New Billing Service 
- Recurring subscription is now managed via
- One-time payments are available via and and
News from Forge and Forge meetings
On RC you can find oldiers discussions (while public Forge meetings) at https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge
March 30, 2020
- Storyline: Rumors feedback
- Next patch
- Recruitment of volunteers
- Will be add (on next patch) : RP tags for Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger
- To get these tags you must equip a jewel on the earring and use Elyps on nation or faction merchant to grave the Allegorie on it
- Equip or unequip the jewel to display or hide the RP tag
- These tags are displayed only when you are "PVP" tagged.
- You can show or hide the tag when you want, if you are PVP tagged and hide the tags, the current PVP icon (with 2 crossed words) will be displayed.
- To understand better how Allegories works and comes, you can talk with Zin Di-Dao in kitinslair and start a chained rumors.
other Ryzom Forge meeting report
On the forum
- Feb https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=post/view/198867
- Ryzom Forge meeting report - January 13, 2020
- Monitor the progress of current developments -> Roadmap avec explications (forum)
- On the web Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2347192496/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ryzom
- On RC:
Don't hesitate to contact support in case of need.
- To better understand how allegories work and where they come from, you can talk to Zin Di-Dao at the Kitin's Lair and start a series of rumours.
- For reasons of role-play logic, these RP tags are only displayed when you have activated your PvP tag. Indeed, your character being considered, RP speaking, as a flesh and blood homin, he cannot be invulnerable to the attacks of other homins. This is not contrary to "pacifist" role-playing (no player in PvP mode is obliged to attack), but simply reflects the physical vulnerability of the character whose role you play. When you display an RP tag (nation, faction, organization, or other), it simply replaces the usual "HRP" PvP tag (the one with two crossed swords). This makes it easy to distinguish between HRP players who simply want to fight in PvP and RP players who accept their character's physical vulnerability.
- No ref, unpublished
- No change