From Ryzom Wiki
- Help in game
- Wiki help: Create a wiki account • Writing Guide • Category:Help • Images categorization
- 1 Big changes
- 2 New Billing Service
- 3 Patches
- 4 News from Forge and Forge meetings
- 5 References
Written by the contributors of the wiki.
For the diggers
- Specialization for prospecting mission materials
- For drillers who are at the maximum level in the 5 regions: Atys prospecting and extraction (big space saver on the hand bars).
Prospecting and extracting mission materials (here at the modification of a stanza) images (for now in French)
See the rumours uncovered:
- J (opens the mission log) then OPEN THE MISSION BOOKLET (or press Shift+E)
- A new window appears, with on the left the sections: Storyline, Achievements (or yubo points), Daily missions, and Puzzle. By default, you'll see the Daily Missions.
- in storyline, click on the link to the right of "Learn more about recent events" (see image below, for now in French)
All images are under Category:Storyline (code [[Category:Storyline]] to add in the summary).
- The forum now has a new section under Role Play (Public)
- Season In Black Versus White
- If you meet bugs, send us a ticket with the pnj name, it will allow us to be more reactive.
- add your comments to Feedback on Storyline and suggestions for improvements
- Craftjenn won't do any documentation on that (too much clics for her)...
On Daily missions
A change in February 2020: Target location for fighter and combat missions. More on [Patch] Daily missions (2019-12-02)
- trailer video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdjfML--aA
On the forum, Fyrosfreddy has created several interesting posts, named Guide to Broken / Possibly Broken Missions (spoilers ?):
- Spend your Elyps in colors (at the nation's merchants, generic mp of colors: purple, green, turquoise, red, blue) !!!!! See Patch 00803 (19/03/2020).
- Missions book made directly accessible by the combination shift+E and added a link to the Encyclopedia.
- At the Forge meeting (March 30), not yet in-game: RP Tags for Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger
- To obtain these labels, you must wear a jewel on the earring and use Elyps on the merchants of the nation or faction to engrave the allegory on it.
- Equip or un-equip the jewel to display or hide the RP tag
- These tags are only displayed when you are marked "PVP".
- You can show or hide the tag whenever you want. If you are marked PVP and you hide the tags, the current PVP icon (with 2 crosswords) will be displayed.
- To better understand how Allegories works and its origins, you can talk with Zin Di-Dao in kitinslair and start a chained rumor
- More on https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30432/2#2
Imminent release of the new billing service with a switch from WorldPay to Braintree. Braintree will manage recurring subscriptions and premium time purchases. Rates do not change, nor do payment methods and durations.
|1 month||7.95 €|
|3 months||22.50 €|
|6 months||41.94 €|
|1 year||78.00 €|
Steam will also remain available. It will be possible to untie one's own Steam account from the Ryzom billing page.
In a second step we will add the provider Xsolla, which will offer shorter Premium time purchases: 2, 3, 5 and 7 days.
|2 days||1.00 €|
|3 days||1.50 €|
|5 days||2.00 €|
|7 days||3.00 €|
Q: Can the subscription be changed?
A: In the case of the subscription, it will be possible to change the duration at any time. The new duration will only be effective at the end of the current subscription.
Q: Can I change my credit card en route?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Can we continue to play if we cancel our subscription?
A: Yes, until the last day of the subscription.
From the Official announces.
Patch 00791 - 2020/02/19https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30283/1&post198844=en#1
More on Patch 00791
Patch 00803 - 2020/03/19https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30352/1&post199287=en#1
More on Patch 00803.
Patch 00813 - 2020/04/10https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=topic/view/30432/3#3
Patch 813 - Client v8915 / Data v1952 - Server v1308 / Data v4022 
- Addition : A window can now snap to other windows,
- Change : The MP3 Player now shows the absolute path and media format information in sysinfo,
- Fix: The MP3 Player displays an error when sound is disabled,
- Addition: New /showHideUserLandMark command to hide marker flags on the map,
- Fix : Client window is no longer focused and mouse is no longer frozen during loading when connecting or teleporting.
Changes in Daily missions
- Addition : The basic token reward option,
- Change : 20% increase of rewards for occupation product supply missions,
- Change : Decreased the quantity required for level 2 and higher occupation products.
Addition : RP Tags (roleplay)
For Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger.
- In order for your character to wear these tags, you must wear an earring jewel and use Elyps to have the Allegory engraved engraved on it by the merchants of your nation or faction.
- Hang or remove the jewel to display or hide the RP tags.
- These tags can only be displayed when you are in PvP (player vs. player) mode (2).
- You can show or hide these tags whenever you want. If you hide them, only the current PvP tag (the one with two crossed swords) will be displayed.
Patch 00831 - 2020/05/05
Patch 831 - Client v8927 / Data v1994 - Server v1308 / Data v4056 
- Fix: Sound cuts during loading.
- Fix: Fixed client crash when changing character.
Changes in the Storyline
- Add: Setting up scientist camps in the Nexus
- Change: Modifications to the surface of the Nexus following the 2608 tremors.
- Change: Relocation of teleporters in the Nexus.
News from Forge and Forge meetings
On RC you can find oldiers discussions (while public Forge meetings) at https://chat.ryzom.com/channel/pub-forge
March 30, 2020
- Storyline: Rumors feedback
- Next patch
- Recruitment of volunteers
- Will be add (on next patch) : RP tags for Fyros, Matis, Tryker, Zorai, Kami, Karavan, Marauder and Ranger
- To get these tags you must equip a jewel on the earring and use Elyps on nation or faction merchant to grave the Allegorie on it
- Equip or unequip the jewel to display or hide the RP tag
- These tags are displayed only when you are "PVP" tagged.
- You can show or hide the tag when you want, if you are PVP tagged and hide the tags, the current PVP icon (with 2 crossed words) will be displayed.
- To understand better how Allegories works and comes, you can talk with Zin Di-Dao in kitinslair and start a chained rumors.
other Ryzom Forge meeting report
On the forum
- Feb https://app.ryzom.com/app_forum/index.php?page=post/view/198867
- Ryzom Forge meeting report - January 13, 2020
- Monitor the progress of current developments -> Roadmap avec explications (forum)
- On the web Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/2347192496/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ryzom
- On RC:
Don't hesitate to contact support in case of need.
- To better understand how allegories work and where they come from, you can talk to Zin Di-Dao at the Kitin's Lair and start a series of rumours.
- For reasons of role-play logic, these RP tags are only displayed when you have activated your PvP tag. Indeed, your character being considered, RP speaking, as a flesh and blood homin, he cannot be invulnerable to the attacks of other homins. This is not contrary to "pacifist" role-playing (no player in PvP mode is obliged to attack), but simply reflects the physical vulnerability of the character whose role you play. When you display an RP tag (nation, faction, organization, or other), it simply replaces the usual "HRP" PvP tag (the one with two crossed swords). This makes it easy to distinguish between HRP players who simply want to fight in PvP and RP players who accept their character's physical vulnerability.
- No ref, unpublished