From Ryzom Wiki
Part 2 Basic presentation • Advanced Controls on the User Interface (Keys, P I B J M, Avatar Gauges, Compass, Chat (Special command), Target Reticle, Pop-ups, Windows and toolbars) • Use the map • Missions, quest and rites • Store (Mount and Mektoubs, Apartments, Merchants) • Apps (in game, Webapps and API key) • Macros
Part 3 Chat and emotes (Chat, Emotes) • Coma/Death and penalties • Teleportation • Skills (Foraging, Crafting, Fighting) • Guilds and Outpost • Mobs • Common Acronyms and Abbreviations • contact Event Team
There are Armour, Raw Materials, Weapons, Jewellery, Hawkers, Consumables, Stable boys and several other types of merchants throughout Atys. All of them will buy your goods. However, what is sold in one country is not available to purchase in another. For example, a sword put up for sale in Pyr (Desert) is not available for players to purchase in Yrkranis (Forest). While traveling, you may wish to purchase new armour or replace a pick. If your fame is not good with a particular merchant's race, then expect to pay more and get less.
Check fame at Task-bar>Communications>FAME>YOU (Shift+F).
More on merchants or traders
(OCC: all of those are NPC)
- Most of them are in towns (as trainers, you buy with xp won, see P, on left colon, middle).
- Hawkers are less specialized, they are moving out of the cities (several places, regarding the seasons, they can be in tribe camps too...).
- In each capital, there's special merchants:
Catalyzers: Free accounts need them to double xp (sub have double xp and don't need them anymore)
Ba'Duffy Baxan, in Fairhaven, from de Guild:Brotherhood of the Fortunate Gubani
- Stable boys sell Mektoubs and hay, they are in towns. More on Mektoub FAQ.
Merchants and buy related:
- see Market - (about Black Market and other markets organized by players, and not by NPC).
- More about Dapper (OOC: the money on Atys).
- Elyps, role-play currency
- Nation points and faction points
- PvP points
- To the User_Manual#Transporters (or NH, for New Horizons) and Occupations.
- Note: When you are in a coma, you pay for the care provided by either the Kami or the Karavan with xp, often by passing by buys TPs in Dappers. They are NPCs but not merchants (have a look on Lore portal).
- Guild:Brotherhood of the Fortunate Gubani: If interested in gambling, an avatar may purchase tokens from the Gubani representative for use in the nearby Wheel of fortune. If played long enough, the avatar will gain interesting titles and more.