From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Majestic Garden ᐉ|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Green Seed are a friendly tribe of Matis and Tryker that operate out of Majestic Garden. They focus mostly on trading and so are friendly to all races, allowing all homins to enter their camp, and they maintain particularly strong ties with both nations that their members come from. Like good Matis and Tryker, they follow the Karavan.
The tribe of the Green Seed deals in small trade throughout the various urban zones of the region. These Matis and Trykers sometimes set up camp near the arena where they propose weapons and armor to warriors who come to defend their honour. They are friendly and peaceful, and are always on the lookout for homins willing to run errands for them, such as manufacturing objects or delivering orders to customers.
- Tribe Chief : Antoccio Zavaldo
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Be'Laury Kedgy
- Tribe Welcomer : Pinne Cildo
- Local Supplier : Mac'Leigan Jichy
- Apprentice Overseer : Anicho Antodera
- Ambassador : Green Seed Karavan Ambassador
- Regular Guards : 13
Wandering the region
- Prospector : Mac'Leigan Deppan
- Journeyman : Be'Teghan Baxy
- Journeyman : Liccio Chiagno
- Vest, Sleeves & Gloves : Turquoise
- Boots & Pants : Green
- Hair : Auburn (Matis), Brown (Tryker)
Fyros +16 Matis +50 Tryker +50 Zoraï +16
- Psykopla Knoll Trading Post - Possibly the birth place of the Green Seed?
- Summit of Hoi-Cho, four homin powers (Yrkanis, Dexton, Mabreka and Wyler) sign Free Trade Agreement to establish free movement of merchants in all homin territories.
- Tribe of the Green Seed founded.
— from "Matis History, the New Beginning"
This suggests the Free Trade Agreement was what gave the Green Seed the kick-start to set up their trading operations. It also shows that the Green Seed tribe was founded relatively recent, and is possibly the second youngest of all the tribes.
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of the Verdant Heights|
| Ancient Dryads • Arid Matis • Darkening Sap • Ecowarriors • First Deserters • Green Seed • Matisian Border Guards •|
Oasis Diggers • Sacred Sap • Sap Slaves • Siblings of the Weeds • Slash and Burn • Woven Bridles