From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Continent||Please migrate to the new template template:Taxobox_Tribes.|
The Sacred Sap are a militaristic tribe of Zoraï operating out of Fleeting Garden. They are fiercely loyal to the Kami and aggressively oppose Matis expansion into the region, thus any Karavan followers or Matis coming too close to their camp may be attacked. The Sacred Sap are considered enemies by the Matis government, but remain allies of the Zoraï nation. They share the region with their more peaceful brethren in the Siblings Of The Weeds, towards whom they are neither friendly nor hostile.
From "Matis History, the New Beginning":
- Region of Fleeting Garden explored, Lenardi Bravichi begins work to cultivate roots to form a natural barrier with Majestic Garden border against possible kitin attacks.
- Kami intervention in Fleeting Garden to prevent Matis manipulation of nature, great barrier works abandoned.
- Sacred Sap, pro-Kami tribe, present in Fleeting garden.
From "Zoraï History, the New Beginning":
- On Kami demand, the Zorai tribe of the Sacred Sap move into Fleeting Garden in Matis lands to watch over Kamis sanctuary.
- Matis chord of discontent over what they see as Zorai occupation in Fleeting Garden.
It is not known whether the Sacred Sap were founded at that time or if they were already in existence and simply moved to Fleeting Garden. However, it is clear that they settled in Fleeting Garden before the fledging Matis kingdom could take possession of the region, and that their presence has continued to be a source of friction between the Matis and Zoraï governments up to this day.
- Tribe Chief : Wo-Lo Biani
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Gai-Guan Tao
- Tribe Welcomer : Ja-Zun Fa
- Frontier Supplier : Ba-Nung Hen
- Overseer : Si-Tin Len
- Ambassador : Sacred Sap Kami Ambassador
- Strong Guards : 14
Wandering the region
- Prospector : Ha-Zhia Cuo
- Scout : Miaro Cido
- Journeyman : Cedon Ibiraan
- Pants & Sleeves : Green
- Boots, Vest & Gloves : White
- Hair : Dark Green (Zoraï)
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Aeden Aqueous • Burning Desert • Verdant Heights • The Witherings|
|Silan • Prime Roots • The Nexus|
Verdant Heights geography in detail:
|Home of the Matis|
|Fleeting Garden • Grove of Confusion • Heretic's Hovel • Hidden Source • Knoll of Dissent • Majestic Garden • Upper Bog|
|Avalae • Davae • Natae • Yrkanis|
|Ancient Dryads • Darkening Sap • Ecowarriors • First Deserters • Green Seed • Matisian Border Guards • Oasis Diggers • Sacred Sap • Sap Slaves • Siblings of the Weeds • The Arid Matis • The Slash and Burn • Woven Bridles|