|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Grove of Confusion ᐉ|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members|
|Enemies||Matis, Sap Slaves, Tryker, Fyros, Karavan|
The Ancient Dryads are a mysterious, dangerous and fanatical tribe with members from all four homin races, worshipping the Kami and hiding away in the mazy Grove of Confusion. Not much is known about them as they react hostile to almost all outsiders, attacking anyone who comes too close to their camp except Zoraï who don't follow the Karavan. And they have a particular hatred for the groups that oppose their rule of Grove of Confusion; the nation of the Matis and the tribe of the Sap Slaves.
- Tribe Chief : Gicha Ciri
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Iolaus Apocaps
- Tribe Welcomer : Anissi Beldo
- Frontier Supplier : Kytis Xaphaan
- Master Overseer : Sai-Ju Vao
- Guards : 19
- Ambassador : Ancient Dryads Kami Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Mac'Doyghan Baksan
- Prospector : Be'Laury Cadgan
- Scout : Shuai-Nang Du
- Journeyman : Wo-Lo Ciai
- Pants, Vest & Sleeves : Green
- Boots & Gloves : Red
- Hair : Auburn (Fyros), Auburn (Matis), Brown (Tryker), Dark Green (Zoraï)
Fyros -83 Matis -100 Tryker -66 Zoraï 0
- An Interview with Cuiccio Perinia , Matis Botanist and Historian.
- Westgrove Stronghold - A stronghold originally erected by the Matis to fight the Ancient Dryads.
- Ginti Workshop - It's thought the Ancient Dryads are responsible for the mysterious disappearance of Sevalda Ginti.
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of the Verdant Heights|
| Ancient Dryads • Arid Matis • Darkening Sap • Ecowarriors • First Deserters • Green Seed • Matisian Border Guards •|
Oasis Diggers • Sacred Sap • Sap Slaves • Siblings of the Weeds • Slash and Burn • Woven Bridles