From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
Slash and Burn
|Region||Upper Bog ᐉ|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Slash and Burn  are a mercenary tribe made up of all 4 races that make their home in the far southern end of Upper Bog. They are considered outlaws by the Matis government and will attack any Matis approaching their camp. The Slash and Burn do not attack indiscriminately however, and most other homins are allowed to enter their camp. Kami disciples are advised to be cautious, as The Slash and Burn are still fervent Karavan supporters.
- Tribe Chief : Ciosse Stari
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Mac'Arlly Jichy
- Tribe Welcomer : Gai-Guan Hon
- Frontier Supplier : Deuthus Lyseus
- Master Overseer : Be'Keeer Achen
- Master Guards : 9
- Ambassador : The Slash and Burn Karavan Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Icathus Xaphaan
- Prospector : Cuine Stasti
- Scout : Vani Frecco
- Journeyman : Ba'Neppy Keffan
- Vest & Sleeves : Red
- Boots, Pants & Gloves : Blue
- Hair : Light Brown (Matis), Grey (Fyros), Light Green (Tryker), Blond (Zoraï)
- Enemies : Matis
- People's Default Fame:
Fyros +33 Matis -66 Tryker +50 Zoraï -33
- From "Matis History, the New Beginning'":
- Mercenary tribes and bandits fuel feeling of antagonism for personal gain. Border zones unsafe.
- Slash and Burn tribe reformed.
This suggests that, although The Slash and Burn existed earlier, it took existence in it's current form during the time of rising tensions between the nations after they'd been well established, and homins turned their attention from rebuilding to personal gain.
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of the Verdant Heights|
|Ancient Dryads • Darkening Sap • Ecowarriors • First Deserters • Green Seed • Matisian Border Guards • Oasis Diggers • Sacred Sap • Sap Slaves • Siblings of the Weeds • Arid Matis • The Slash and Burn • Woven Bridles|