From Ryzom Wiki
|Personal Amber of Shuai-Nang Du|
|Nation||Affiliated to Ancient Dryads|
The Ancient Dryads are a tribe that is particularly hard to get fame with, as they are in Grove of Confusion (a very dangerous region) and most homins have a very bad starting fame with them. Matis players even start at the lowest possible  fame with them.
- go to Westgrove Stronghold.
- kill a kipesta in Grove of Confusion.
- target all 3 herbivores in Grove of Confusion; yelks and aranas are all over, madakam tend to be near the Sap Slaves camp.
- collect a jugula high quality skull  and return it to her; this will require a Horrific or Great Jugula.
- Do not take her mission to kill Sap Slaves, as this will ruin your Sap Slaves fame!
The difficulty is that, as a scout, Shuai-Nang Du moves around the region. So here are all her known locations:
- Eastgrove Workshop.
- Highgrove Research Center.
- Westgrove Stronghold.
- Ginti Workshop.
- south-west of Ginti workshop (near the entrance to Ginti Workshop).
- on top of the hill that is north across the road from the Karavan altar.
- in the valley that is west across the road from the Karavan altar.
- at the very north-western end of the region; not inside the maze, but on that land-tongue west of the maze.
- If you take her mission to collect a jugula skull, and then hold onto the skull (or an other craft/dig mission), Shuai-Nang Du will show up on your compass with a unique symbol (the one signifying a quest-giver who you have an object for) which can help in finding her.
- Remember that as a scout, Shuai-Nang Du does not have a title that identifies her as a member of the Ancient Dryads.
- -100 , which is the only instance in the game where someone starts wth such a fame with any tribe.
- over q240