From Ryzom Wiki
Part 2 Basic presentation • Advanced Controls on the User Interface (Keys, P I B J M, Avatar Gauges, Compass, Chat (Special command), Target Reticle, Pop-ups, Windows and toolbars) • Use the map • Missions, quest and rites • Store (Mount and Mektoubs, Apartments, Merchants) • Apps (in game, Webapps and API key) • Macros
Part 3 Chat and emotes (Chat, Emotes) • Coma/Death and penalties • Teleportation • Skills (Foraging, Crafting, Fighting) • Guilds and Outpost • Mobs • Common Acronyms and Abbreviations • contact Event Team
- No mektoub on Silan, only on Main Land (Atys continents).
- Free players may purchase one mektoub (Mount usually).
On main land
Subscribed players may purchase three packers and a mount, for a total of four mektoubs. At advanced levels, packers are very useful to the forager and crafter.
- Mektoubs must be fed, so if you are traveling a long ways, be sure to buy food from the stable boy and move the food onto each animal.
- Otherwise, take the mektoub to the nearest stable and give the Enter Stable command from the animal window. A feeding plan can be purchased from the stable boy (cheaper than forage bales). An animal kept in the stable will last indefinitely.
- Mounts can go to other lands with you. They must go into the gate after you, (by issuing the “follow me” command).
- Beware though; they can be killed
More on Mektoub FAQ.