From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Sawdust Mines ᐉ|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Barkers  are a peaceful tribe of Fyros that follow the Karavan. They focus on foraging and reside in Sawdust Mines in the Burning Desert. Though they've broken away from the Fyros empire, they harbor no hostility towards it. Fyros as well as any other homins are welcome inside their camp.
From "Fyros History, the New Beginning":
- Imperial Dunes explored. First bricks of the city of Pyr laid behind the site where the embalmed body of Emperor Cerakos II is burned on a natural pyre.
- The tribe of the Barkers play a preponderant role in collecting the necessary raw materials for construction of the new capital.
This implies the Barkers have been around since before the Great Swarming, and made the journey from the Old Lands. It also suggests they have a history of cooperation with the Fyros empire even if they're currently not officially allied with them.
- Tribe Chief : Pebus Ibiraan
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Aetis Mekops
- Tribe Welcomer : Iorius Cegrips
- Frontier Supplier : Lyla Pelorus
- Overseer : Ibicaon Gacaps
- Powerful Guards : 10
- Ambassador : Barkers Karavan Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Ibidos Gacaps
- Prospector : Euton Krinn
- Scout : Gichi Cindi
- Pants, Vest, Sleeves & Gloves : Beige
- Boots : Turquoise
- Hair : Red (Fyros)
- Peoples' default fame:
Fyros 0 Matis +33 Tryker -33 Zoraï +33
- Pothole Drama - An event that the Barkers played a large role in.
- Pin Ulyn - A member of the Barkers who appeared in two events.
- Fyros History of the New Beginning
- Fyros History through the tribes of the Desert and elsewhere by Azazor Eridlo Mirihus
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of the Burning Desert|
|Barkers • Dune Riders • Frahar Hunters • Fraiders • Lawless • Leviers • Renegades • Scorchers • Watchers • Water Breakers|