From Ryzom Wiki
Here are the different groups of the project:
- Communication & Marketing : management of communication and internal coordination. Category:Communication-Marketing Team
- Admin/SysOp: management of this website part and user help.
- Development: creation of programms, providing the Ryzom and NEL tools from RyzomCore for the various platforms, integration of the creations in a set exportable to the Ryzom server. Category:Development Team
- Computer graphics: Full implementation (from modeling to animation) of integrated and supported by Nel/Client assets. Category:Graphics Team
- Level-Design: design of the environment, scenarios and missions that will be added in game. Category:Level-Design
- Testing Team: testing and re-testing current or new features of the game and related services. Category:Testing Team
- Support: information about support for the different OS: Linux, Mac, Windows. Category:Support Team
- Translation : translations of the wiki, documents and ingame new contents. Category:Translation Team
- Tutorials: writing of the documentation needed to reproduce the processes.
- Ideas Project: management of the ideas posted on Ryzom Forge Wiki and on the "Ideas" forum.
|[CONTENT - A] Storyline|
|— Comm-Marketing —||— Events —||— Development —|
RP & OOC events
| [DEV-E] |
Missions & Rewards
Comm with our players
| [DEV-B] Bugs
| [DEV-F] |
| [DEV-G] |
| [DEV-H] |
Pocket Worlds Creator
Last version 2020-10-15•ᐒ