The Tales of Atysmas Vigil was held on Thermis the 21stof the third cycle of Jena Year 2611 (OOC: December 27, 2020 at 20h00 UTC) in Atysmas Village of the Pond of Dreams (Land Under the Wind), around a campfire, that attracted, like a street lantern in Pyr of insects, lutrykins in large numbers but silent... except one (see below).
The audience, consisting of about forty hominas and homins from all factions and nations, was able to enjoy six remarkable performances that evening, namely :
- The Princess and the Slaveni, or how a high lady is never high enough to do without friends, a tale told by Nair Kyriann Ba'Zephy;
- The Truth About fyrak, or how the Great Dragon proves not to be the one many think he is, a comforting story for Fyros children, told by Lady Wixarika
- What the light says, or how hominity keeps hope at the worst times, a poem whispered and enacted by Serae Lylanea Vicciona, Bard of the Four Nations ;
- Chiang's Atysmas Walk, or how an homin touches wisdom while roaming Atys, an autobiographical account delivered to the assembly by Haokan Kito.
- Jingle Bocks, or how Trykers celebrate their national drink, a brief drinking song intoned and danced by An-Nair Krill, alias Krevette ;
- Lighting the Stars, or how the light comes out one night in a workshop in Pyr, a tale with suspense told by... the big Lutrykin.
Below are some lucios shot during the Vigil.
See you in Frutor of the third cycle of Jena Year 2613 for the next Vigil!
- ↑ Advertised on official and events a few days before.
- ↑ This petulant homina stubbornly refuses the "title" of Nair!
Last version 2021-02-03•ᐒ