|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Enchanted Isle ᐉ|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Beachcombers  are a solitary tribe of Tryker and Zoraï following the Kami. They mostly stick to themselves in their corner of Enchanted Isle, and although they do not consider anyone their enemies and will welcome visitors of any race into their camp, they have no particularly strong ties to any of the races or governments either.
It is perhaps worthy of note that Ba-Ben Len, the tribe chief of the Beachcombers, is a member of the Tryker Taliari. This suggests that the Beachcombers are an official Tryker citizen tribe, just like the Corsairs and the Silt Sculptors, despite the fact that unlike those two tribes the Beachcombers aren't particularly strong allies of the Tryker federation.
Ba-Ben Len is also a Famous member of the FISHES society.
- Tribe Chief : Ba-Ben Len
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Mac'Doyghan Eksie
- Tribe Welcomer : Cai-Ci Gei
- Outlands Supplier : Be'Toolly Codgan
- Master Overseer : Kai-Feo Len
- Master Guards : 6
- Ambassador : Beachcombers Kami Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Be'Reier Gaxy
- Prospector : She-Jua Liangi
- Scout : Kungi Ma-Seng
- Journeyman : Be'Nan Aeddan
- Pants, Vest & Sleeves : White
- Boots & Gloves : Turquoise
- Hair : Pink (Tryker), Auburn (Zoraï)
- Peoples' default fame:
Fyros -16 Matis +16 Tryker +33 Zoraï +50
- Graveyard Gate Research Centre - A rare case where the Tryker Federation did clash with the Beachcombers.
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of Aeden Aqueous|
|Beachcombers • Corsairs • Cuzans • Lagoon Brothers • Silt Sculptors • Slavers • Smugglers|