From Ryzom Wiki
|Tribes of Atys|
|Camp Location:||Liberty Lake (map)|
The Corsairs are a brazen tribe of Tryker based in Liberty Lake. Though they are fiercely loyal to the Tryker nation, the Corsairs have a rebellious side that shows in their rejection of the Karavan and allegiance to the Kami, as well as in the fact that they only barely tolerate the other homin races. Still, they allow homins of any race to visit their camp.
Nothing will put the breeze up these unruly but brave battlers who are always ready to attack foreign enemy convoys under the slightest pretext. The authorities of Fairhaven have no interest in curbing the Corsairs' keenness for action, and leave them a loose rein. They are, after all, loyal partisans trained to play a preponderant role in warfare. Many a Tryker has been a Corsair in his or her younger days in order to learn the art of combat, the most illustrious being Still Wyler, the great Governor. Once the fervor of youth has abated, however, Trykers generally prefer to turn to less violent activities.
- The area of Liberty Lake and Dew Drops explored and made relatively safe.
- Exploration of Winds of Muse, outposts set up. The Corsairs, an ancient tribe, is reformed to patrol the Liberty Lake area for signs of kitins.
— from Tryker History, the New Beginning'
Apparently the Corsairs were around in the Old Lands but did not survive the Great Swarming. However the new Tryker federation reinstated the Corsairs as part of their efforts to secure the lakelands quickly after they settled in Liberty Lake.
- Allies : Tryker
- Starting fame:
- Tribe Chief : Ba'Nakry Codgan
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Be'Lauppy Gaxy
- Tribe Welcomer : Be'Yle Codgan
- Local Supplier : Be'Toolly Brermen
- Apprentice Overseer : Be'Nan Codgan
- Ambassador : Corsairs Kami Ambassador
- Regular Guards : 12
Wandering the region
- Prospector : O'Arpsey Kedgy
- Boots, Vest & Gloves : Red
- Pants & Sleeves : Blue
- Hair : Light Green (Tryker)
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Aeden Aqueous • Burning Desert • Verdant Heights • The Witherings|
|Silan • Prime Roots • The Nexus|
|Home of the Tryker|
|Bounty Beaches • Dew Drops • Enchanted Isle • Fount • Lagoons of Loria • Liberty Lake • Resting Water • Winds of Muse|
|Avendale • Crystabell • Fairhaven • Windermeer|
|Beachcombers • Corsairs • Cuzans • Lagoon Brothers • Silt Sculptors • Slavers • Smugglers|