From Ryzom Wiki
- See also: Tryker (main article)
From 2481 the kitins set out on a crusade to obliterate all traces of hominkind. Many homins were able to escape through teleportation "rainbows" leading to safe haven in the Prime Roots of faraway lands. Kami and Karavan forces did their best to give homins safe conduct to the rainbows until these too were destroyed by kitins.
Homins caught in the old lands could but flee into the wilds where they were forced to live nomadic lives in constant fear of kitin attack. In the Prime Root sanctuary, meanwhile, homins had no choice but to learn to tolerate other races and make do until the Karavan could reassure them that the kitins no longer presented a threat.
The period known as the New Beginning marks the beginning of a new era and spans three generations from the resurfacing from the sanctuary of the Prime Root caverns to present day times.
- Resurfacing from Prime Root sanctuary after Karavan assurance that kitins no longer present a threat.
- Take possession of lake lands.
- Aeden Aqueous explored, scouts come upon a region particularly rich in resources in Liberty Lake. First foundations of Fairhaven laid.
- Karavan seal Prime Root entrances and forbid their opening.
- Council of Sages led by Rigan Mac’Darrell swear allegiance to Karavan and, falling into step with the Matis, proclaim an annual celebration (Thanksgiving) in honor of their intervention against the kitins. Thanksgiving Day falls on the winter solstice to symbolize the return of light after the dark years that followed the Great Swarming.
- The area of Liberty Lake and Dew Drops explored and made relatively safe.
- Exploration of Winds of Muse, outposts set up. The Corsairs, an ancient tribe is reformed to patrol the Liberty Lake area for signs of kitins.
- Water purification program put into place in Winds of Muse.
- Karavan and Matis pressurize Tryker council to push Kami alters away from residential zones.
- Emergence of Guild of Elias.
- Influx of refugees from great road leading from old lands. Welcome structure put into place to promote integration of Tryker refugees in new society.
- Act of Integration allowing refugees to rejoin their own civilization.
- Creation of Safe Zone; camps of Aubermouth, Barkdell, Hobwelly, Waverton and Dingleton established to welcome and train Tryker refugees.
- Village of Windermeer founded.
- Number of refugees from the exodus begins to fall.
- New areas of Prime Roots secretly explored.
- Legendary fighter Bremmen Dingle arrives from old lands with new methods of combat. He shared the road of the exodus with great fighters of other peoples collectively known as the Guild of the Force of Fraternity.
- More outposts set up.
- First kitin sightings in the area of Lagoons of Loria.
- Pact of Mutual Assistance (PMA) signed by Leanon, Hoi-Cho, Yasson and Mac’Darrell to fight conjointly against kitins.
- Contingents of Trykers established on every continent.
- Guild of the Force of Fraternity embark on campaign (to 2492) of mixed homins to rid new homin lands of hostile kitins.
- Members of Guild of Force of Fraternity rejoin their own countries after their two year campaign against the kitins.
- New trade routes traced and opened into foreign lands.
- Bremmen killed by kitins while exploring Fleeting Garden.
- Rigan Mac’Darrell pays tribute to Bremmen and the guild of the Force of Fraternity.
- First sightings of higher cutes in Lagoons of Loria.
- Kitins reappear but kept in check with new methods of combat handed down by the guild of Force of Fraternity.
- Guild of Elias gaining in popularity.
- Guild of Try, a secret organization of Tryker tribesmen establish an underground link to Burning Desert.
- Mercenary tribes and bandits fuel feeling of antagonism for personal gain.
- Border zones unsafe.
- Despite common respect for Karavan, Tryker prefer to break away from Matis domination and sign an agreement of trade with Fyros.
- Trykers decide not to renew lease of Lagoons of Loria.
- Fyros-Tryker Pact of Alliance.
- Turnpikes established on trade routes under Matis authority.
- Passage through Prime Roots made difficult by Karavan surveillance.
- Matis revocation of Edict of Four Peoples (signed in Prime Roots in 2481).
- Matis drive Tryker contingents out of Verdant Heights
- Autumn War between Tryker and Matis in Aeden Aqueous over Lagoons of Loria for water resources.
- Matis annex Lagoons of Loria in Liberty Lake.
- Tryker guerilla activity in Lagoons of Loria led by Still Wyler.
- Fyros contingent led by Dexton joins Trykers to push back Matis front.
- Dexton captured and ransomed by Matis.
- Mabreka negotiates Dexton’s release for 1 million dappers.
- Peace Treaty signed at Watergate Border Post by Mac’Darrell, Yasson, Hoi-Cho and Leanon over Lagoons of Loria which becomes free territory.
- Death of Rigan Mac’Darrell. Beadley Nimby wins vote against Corsair candidate, Still Wyler, for the Chair of the Council of Fairhaven.
- Border clashes with multiracial tribes and bandit groups.
- Wyler claims action against tribes and bandits. Nimby proposes amnesty to offenders.
- Matis impose surtax on Tryker goods passing through Verdant Heights to Burning Desert.
- Nimby steps in line with Matis initiatives to reinforce measures ensuring adherence to Karavan teachings.
- Matis lower tithes to be paid for convoys traveling through Verdant Heights.
- Homin Rights Act drawn up by Tryker Council to combat slave trade.
- Matis prince, Yrkanis, is given refuge in Fairhaven till 2509.
- Persecution of Trykers in Matis dominions.
- Beadley Nimby stands down as Master Governor of the Council.
- Still Wyler, an ex Corsair, elected Governor Master of The Council.
- Wyler embarks on Great Tour (to 2511) of lakes to rally Trykers under his banner.
- Prince Yrkanis leaves for Witherings.
- Trykers block Matis supplies from Lagoons of Loria.
- Matis conquest of Lagoons of Loria.
- Prince Yrkanis offers his support to Wyler.
- Battle of Lagoons of Loria. Yrkanis sides with Tryker leader, Still Wyler leads in an offensive against Matis in Lagoons of Loria.
- Many Matis soldiers drop their arms and join the ranks of Prince Yrkanis.
- Matis king, Jinovitch is killed.
- Still Wyler escorts Yrkanis to the Matis amid much rejoicing.
- Yrkanis accedes to the throne.
- Matis officially pull out of Lagoons of Loria.
- Summit of Hoi-Cho, four homin powers (Yrkanis, Dexton, Mabreka and Wyler) sign Free Trade Agreement to establish free movement of merchants in all homin territories.
- Ratification of Homin Rights Act by four peoples.
- First ruins discovered in Prime Roots.
- The descendants of the destitute multitudes who never found the rainbows in time, each day come to swell Tryker populations.