|Historical amber: The Chiefs|
|King of the Verdant Heights|
|Danido the Decrepit||Cinzia||Noblis|
|Aniro III||Aniro II|
|Nirni di Varello||Aniro IV||Manalitch|
- The baby is presented for the first time in public.
- Stevano spent the first years of his life with his mother. He is just celebrating his sixth birthday when the Karan, Yrkanis, entrusts Rodi di Varello with the instruction of young Karin. Quickly, tensions appear between the pupil and the master. Indeed, Stevano has no respect for foreign emissaries and will be reprimanded several times in the years to come.
- Stevano begins to take his first lessons with a master of arms. He does not seem to be very interested in fighting. Very quickly, he loses interest in combat and takes lessons more out of obligation than out of desire. He does not like being told what to do and how to improve. Yrkanis is concerned that his son is so reluctant to respect his teachers.
- Stevano is now 14 years old. Governor Still Wyler is murdered. Stevano finds it very difficult to understand why his father is affected by this disappearance.
- A mysterious event reinforces Stevano's piety. He begins to display a certain extremism in his opinions.
- The misunderstanding between him and his father reaches its peak. Stevano begins to associate with certain groups of Matis nobles, who take him under their wing.
- In the middle of the Fyros-Matis war, Stevano takes part in the battle. In particular during the final battle of the conflict in the region of Thesos. With his father taken prisoner, he officially assumed the role of Regent until Yrkanis was freed by the Fyros.
- Stevano is reunited with his family and discovers his son Aniro for the first time.
- Karan Stevano returns to Yrkanis. He visits the three cities of the Kingdom and their communities and introduces his son Aniro to the Matis People.
He participates in the Water Route, at first incognito, disguised as a royal agent, before revealing his presence during an ambush by Marauders. He will thank the Subjects for valiantly defending themselves against the marauding warriors.
Last version 2021-12-09•ᐒ