From Ryzom Wiki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Obsolete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User guide for Ark, short for Ryzom Arkitect.
For historical reasons, those manuals refers very often, almost always, to A.R.C.C.. This is due to the fact that the full documentation has been started with the initial name, ARCC, meaning Advanced Ryzom Content Creator.
- Volume I : Quick Start Guide - Volume II : quick Archives
- Volume II : User guide - Volume II : User guide Archives
- Volume III: Advanced user guide - Volume II : expert Archives
Note: with the exception of paragraph 2.1, all paragraphs Level 2 are in single page that can be accessed by clicking on the arrow (→) behind the title of the functions.
- 1 The script functions
- 2 Visualizations
- 3 Actions without player intervention
- 3.1 End of script ⇒
- 3.2 Jump ⇒
- 3.3 Include ⇒
- 3.4 While ⇒
- 3.5 Window (webig windows management) ⇒
- 3.6 Display message in game (broadcast, crafting information...) ⇒
- 3.7 ShapeManager ⇒
- 3.8 Save value in the database ⇒
- 3.9 Save items given by the player in the event database ⇒
- 3.10 Player received item ⇒
- 3.11 DeleteItems ⇒
- 3.12 NpcManager ⇒
- 3.13 Send command to server ⇒
- 4 Checks
- 4.1 Datas ⇒
- 4.2 Switch ⇒
- 4.3 Verification of value in database ⇒
- 4.4 Player verification check from server (Fames, Dapper, Position...) ⇒
- 5 Captures information
- 6 Steps to be validated by player
- 6.1 NewGiveItems ⇒
- 6.2 NPC dialog bubble option (like classic missions) ⇒
- 6.3 The player must wait X seconds for validation (automated validation possible) ⇒
- 6.4 Mission ⇒
- 6.5 Mission
- 6.6 Itemshop ⇒
The script functions
This guide is intended to show how to use the scripting capabilities of the ARCC, Advanced Ryzom Content Creator. It is recommended to read the volume I for having an overview of the use of the ARCC. The functions of the script are classified into five groups.
- Actions without player intervention
- Captures information
- Steps to be validated by player
This group has only one function, one of the simplest and most common.
It serves as a reference with regard to the areas and buttons common to all functions detailed in separate pages for an easy maintenance of the ARRC documentation.
- Common objects will be reported in the documentation by [common].
- The tag [expert] corresponds to the advanced editing mode (see below paragraph 10).
weVMessage (Displaying a message)
|Internal function name: weVMessage|
- 7) [expert] Type of message content:
- bbcode (recommended; an aide-memoire of ryzom bbcode is provided in a dedicated page.)
- html (Specific, studied later, but immediately testable in web page)
- lua (very specific; to see later)
- 8) [commun] Internal name of the function. This name is used especially for jumps, loops ...
- 9) [commun] Save Changes button.
- 10) [commun] toggle the "Basic Edition" mode to "Advanced Edit" mode.
Once in "Advanced Edit" mode, it is no longer possible to return to the "Basic Edition" mode.
The description of functions in that guide will always be in "Advanced Edit" mode. The specific "Advanced objects" are indicated by [expert]
Actions without player intervention
End of script ⇒
|Function name : lEnd_v4|
It is "wise" to finish the scripts systematically by an "End of Script". The "End of script" can be judiciously used to abort a script. At the end of the script, it helps to have a single output accessed by conditional branches as weAJump (jump).
|Function name : lJump_v4|
This function allows you to interrupt the sequence of steps (also called "stages" in ARK) by connecting to another function within the script. It only allows to jump "foreward." To go back, use the function weAWhile .