From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Grove of Umbra (ᐖ)|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Antikamis are a fanatical tribe of Zoraï who fiercely reject the worship of the Kamis that most Zoraï practice, turning instead to the Karavan. From their camp in Grove of Umbra, just south of the town of Min-Cho, they violently oppose the Zoraï government. Because of their loathing of anyone who worships the Kami, they may attack Fyros as well as other Zoraï trying to enter their camp, and Kami disciples of other races had better stay away too.
Even the Antikamis are incapable of removing their Zoraï masks that the Kami gave them as children, because the masks are grafted to their faces and removing them completely would mean certain death. However they are known to carve off as much of their masks as possible, an action which presumably is extremely painful, and akin to mutilating your own face.
- Tribe Chief : Pei-Jeng Pingi
- Tribe Outpost Officer : She-Jua Luoi
- Tribe Welcomer : Ja-Zun Gei
- Outlands Supplier : La-Viang Fuan
- Master Overseer : Do-Vi Jeoi
- Master Guards : 21
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Qu-Bin Ge
- Prospector : Qu-Bin Hon
- Ambassador : Antikamis Karavan Ambassador
- Scout : Bechi Bezzo
- Journeyman : Pei-Ziao Du
- Pants, Vest & Sleeves : Black
- Boots & Gloves : Turquoise
- Hair : Light Green (Zoraï)
- Enemies : Zoraï
- Peoples' default fame:
Fyros -50 Matis +16 Tryker -16 Zoraï -66
- Tribes of the Witherings and Goo - A short description of all four Karavan tribes of the Witherings, as seen by the Zoraï.
- A Story of a young Fyros, part 6 - How the Antikamis lost their last tribe chief.
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of Witherings|
|Antikamis • Black Circle • Company of the Eternal Tree • Gibads • Goo Heads • Hamazans of the Dead Seed • Icon Worshippers • Masters of the Goo • Shadow Runners • Tutors|