From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Maiden Grove ᐉ|
|Race(s)||Tryker (male only)|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Shadow Runners are an all-male tribe of Tryker based in northeast Maiden Grove. They focus on trade and welcome most homins into their camp. They may react hostile only to Matis, due to their past as slaves to that race. To be precise, they used to be slaves of the Hamazans of the Dead Seed, a tribe of Matis whom they now peacefully share the region with. Since escaping from their slavery, the Shadow Runners have re-allied themselves with the Tryker federation, but still follow the Kami.
From "Zoraï History, the New Beginning":
- Hamazans of the Dead Seed tribe first implemented in Witherings to combat goo worshippers.
- Tryker tribe of the Shadow Runners establish camp in Witherings.
The Shadow Runners set up camp in Maiden Grove just one year after the Hamazans of the Dead Seed did. Seeing as how the Shadow Runners were the slaves of the Hamazans before they escaped, apparently the Hamazans didn't manage to hold onto their slaves for very long. Just as well, as slavery was outlawed in 2518.
- Tribe Chief : Ba'Roley Hathy
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Be'Reier Ganan
- Tribe Welcomer : Ba'Caunin Diksan
- Frontier Supplier : Be'Lauppy Gedden
- Overseer : Be'Yle Brermen
- Strong Guards : 10
- Ambassador : Shadow Runners Kami Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Be'Nan Jichy
- Prospector : Be'Nan Hathy
- Scout : Be'Laury Garmer
- Journeyman : Sai-Ju Zhuangi
- Boots, Sleeves & Gloves : Beige
- Pants & Vest : Turquoise
- Hair : Blond (Tryker)
- Allies : Tryker
- People's default Fame:
Fyros 0 Matis -50 Tryker +50 Zoraï +16
- Out of Slavery - Interview with the Shadow Runners, about 2525 (JY).
- Zoraï History, the New Beginning
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of Witherings|
|Antikamis • Black Circle • Company of the Eternal Tree • Gibads • Goo Heads • Hamazans of the Dead Seed • Icon Worshippers • Masters of the Goo • Shadow Runners • Tutors|