From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Region||Cities of Intuition ᐉ|
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Icon Worshippers are a peaceful tribe of Zoraï based out of the Cities of Intuition in Witherings. They focus on crafting and welcome homins of any race into their camp, which lies between the cities of Hoï-Cho and Min-Cho. The Icon Worshippers are close allies of the Zoraï nation and also follow the Kami.
From "Zoraï History, the New Beginning":
- Region of Cities of Intuition explored, cleaned of goo and made relatively safe.
- Ancient pro-Kami Guild of Cho reformed by Hoï-Cho to spread word of Ma-Duk. Tribe of the Icon Worshippers reformed.
- Tribe Chief : Pei-Ziao Pingi
- Tribe Outpost Officer : She-Jua Fuo
- Tribe Welcomer : La-Viang Biani
- Local Supplier : Do-Vi Vao
- Apprentice Overseer : Cai-Ci Fuo
- Regular Guards : 14
- Ambassador : Icon Worshippers Kami Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Pu-Fu Din
- Prospector : La-Viang Ciai
- Journeyman : So-Suang Fuangi
- Boots, Sleeves & Gloves : Beige
- Pants & Vest : White
- Hair : Blond (Zoraï)
- Allies : Zoraï
- People's Default Fame:
Fyros -16 Matis +50 Tryker -16 Zoraï +33
- Qai-Du Workshop - An outpost set up by a member of the Icon Worshippers.
- Zoraï History, the New Beginning
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Tribes of Witherings|
|Antikamis • Black Circle • Company of the Eternal Tree • Gibads • Goo Heads • Hamazans of the Dead Seed • Icon Worshippers • Masters of the Goo • Shadow Runners • Tutors|