From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
|Continent||Please migrate to the new template template:Taxobox_Tribes.|
|Region||Cities of Intuition|
The Icon Worshippers are a peaceful tribe of Zoraï based out of the Cities of Intuition in Witherings. They focus on crafting and welcome homins of any race into their camp, which lies between the cities of Hoï-Cho and Min-Cho. The Icon Worshippers are close allies of the Zoraï nation and also follow the Kami.
From "Zoraï History, the New Beginning":
- Region of Cities of Intuition explored, cleaned of goo and made relatively safe.
- Ancient pro-Kami Guild of Cho reformed by Hoi-Cho to spread word of Ma-Duk. Tribe of the Icon Worshippers reformed.
This suggest the Icon Worshippers tribe was around in the Old Lands but didn't survive the Great Swarming, and the Zoraï reformed the tribe shortly after they settled in Cities of Intuition.
- Allies : Zoraï
- Starting fame:
- Tribe Chief : Pei-Ziao Pingi
- Tribe Outpost Officer : She-Jua Fuo
- Tribe Welcomer : La-Viang Biani
- Local Supplier : Do-Vi Vao
- Apprentice Overseer : Cai-Ci Fuo
- Ambassador : Icon Worshippers Kami Ambassador
- Regular Guards : 14
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Pu-Fu Din
- Prospector : La-Viang Ciai
- Journeyman : So-Suang Fuangi
- Boots, Sleeves & Gloves : Beige
- Pants & Vest : White
- Hair : Blond (Zoraï)
- Qai-Du Workshop - An outpost set up by a member of the Icon Worshippers.
Back to Tribes of Atys
|Aeden Aqueous • Burning Desert • Verdant Heights • The Witherings|
|Silan • Prime Roots • The Nexus|
|Home of the Zoraï|
|Cities of Intuition • Grove of Umbra • Haven of Purity • Knot of Dementia • Maiden Grove • Void|
|Hoï-Cho • Jen-Laï • Min-Cho • Zora|
|Antikamis • Black Circle • Company of the Eternal Tree • Gibads • Goo Heads • Hamazans of the Dead Seed • Icon Worshippers • Master of the Goo • Shadow Runners • Tutors|