From Ryzom Wiki
|Amber: Tribes of Atys|
Masters of the Goo
|Notables||see § Tribe Members ᐌ|
The Master of the Goo are a tribe of Zoraï studying and trying to master the Goo, operating out of Void. Like all tribes using the Goo, they follow the Karavan and are considered outlaws by the Zoraï government. Thus they'll attack any Zoraï coming too close to their camp, and may do the same with Kami disciples of other races as well. They share the region with the Gibads tribe, but the two tribes mostly ignore eachother.
From "Zoraï History, the New Beginning":
This puts the founding of the tribe in a period of brief calm, right after the previous unrest had come to an end with the peace treaty between all 4 nations, and just before a change of leadership would cause new and even worse unrests, diverting the attention of the Zoraï government away from the Master of the Goo and allowing the tribe to grow unchallenged.
- Tribe Chief : Fao Sao-Ko
- Tribe Outpost Officer : Ha-Zhia Din
- Tribe Welcomer : Dai-Fan Chaoi
- Outlands Supplier : Fai-Cu Fuan
- Master Overseer : Kai-Feo Biani
- Elite Guards : 28
- Ambassador : Masters of the Goo Marauder Karavan Ambassador
Wandering the region
- Hunter : Fai-Cu Len
- Prospector : Ha-Zhia Du
- Scout : Ba'Caussey Keffan
- Journeyman : Ba'Reiliam Lichan
Former Tribe members
- Fao Kim-Jong(deceased), former General Zorai, former Chief of the Goo Masters, father of Fao Bo-Qung.
- Fao Bo-Qung (deceased), former Chief of the Goo Masters, father of Fao Sao-Ko.
- Din Ha-Zhia (deserted), former Tribe Outpost Officer.
- Len Fai-Cu (deserted), former hunter.
- Vest : Red
- Pants, Boots, Sleeves & Gloves : Purple
- Hair : Blond (Zoraï)
Fyros 0 Matis 0 Tryker +16 Zoraï -66
Back to Tribes of Atys
- (level 250)
|Tribes of Witherings|
|Antikamis • Black Circle • Company of the Eternal Tree • Gibads • Goo Heads • Hamazans of the Dead Seed • Icon Worshippers • Masters of the Goo • Shadow Runners • Tutors|